SASS Wire Forum

I have had one ...........

Are those for my half-fast friends?

When do you get the second, Wobbly? My wife had the Pfizer and I had the Moderna. We had to get registered at different places to get done as lists were VERY long months ago. Waiting period between doses was about three or four weeks. Wife didn't have any problems with hers, but I had a bit of a "punky" feeling for few days after my second.:blush:

4 hours ago, Four-Eyed Buck,SASS #14795 said:

When do you get the second, Wobbly? My wife had the Pfizer and I had the Moderna. We had to get registered at different places to get done as lists were VERY long months ago. Waiting period between doses was about three or four weeks. Wife didn't have any problems with hers, but I had a bit of a "punky" feeling for few days after my second.:blush:

.... second stabbing is 24th August ....... so far no side effects.   Moderna is unheard of here

5 hours ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

We had the Pfizer.

Would that make us PHIZZERS?

............. is that like a squib ?

;)

I have had both Moderna shots. I really didn’t get any of the side effects at all. It wiped my wife out for a couple of days each time. We got ours on Fridays just in case of side effects. She basically slept all weekend both times. I basically goofed off. I did get some light headaches a few days after the first one but I am not sure if it was side effects or not. 

Swore and be damned I would not get The Shot.

The Cleveland Clinic said if you beat it on your own, you're covered for life.

Good enough for me.

Only it didn't work for me, I turned out to be a Long Hauler.

I got sick and tired of being sick and tired, I read where The Shot can (but not always) cure the Long Hauler symptoms.

I ran up the white flag and got shot.

I'm satisfied my injections were defective.

Y'see, an individual testified before the Legislature, she stuck hairpins and a key to her bodice to demonstrate The Shot made her ... magnetic.

I expressed my disappointment to our Superintendent -- I'm not in the least magnetic -- he reminded me that I regularly walk past the maintenance shop, and if The Shot made me magnetic, I'd likely be beat to death by flying wrenches slamming into me!

V.A. gave me that second shot back in the middle of February.

17 minutes ago, Linn Keller, SASS 27332, BOLD 103 said:

Good enough for me.

I got sick and tired of being sick and tired, I read where The Shot can (but not always) cure the Long Hauler symptoms.

Y'see, an individual testified before the Legislature, she stuck hairpins and a key to her bodice to demonstrate The Shot made her ... magnetic.

I expressed my disappointment to our Superintendent -- I'm not in the least magnetic -- he reminded me that I regularly walk past the maintenance shop, and if The Shot made me magnetic, I'd likely be beat to death by flying wrenches slamming into me!

Or coworkers showing their affection 

3 hours ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

.... second stabbing is 24th August ....... so far no side effects.   Moderna is unheard of here

............. is that like a squib ?

;)

That is squid...You try eat them, but they hang onto the plate....

Texas Lizard

I got my 2 shots of moderna  the kind that come in a needle  not tiny glasses

no reaction at all from the shot... Gf smacking me for drooling over the cute young nurses  made a mark 

52 minutes ago, Dirty Dog Doug said:

I got my 2 shots of moderna  the kind that come in a needle  not tiny glasses

no reaction at all from the shot... Gf smacking me for drooling over the cute young nurses  made a mark 

My nurses were al named Ralph or George or or Benjamin or some such, and had to shave twice a day.  They were all very efficient but certainly not droolable. 

1 hour ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

My nurses were al named Ralph or George or or Benjamin or some such, and had to shave twice a day.  They were all very efficient but certainly not droolable. 

that was the guy who gave me a tetanus shot . both arms full tats sleeves 

On 6/18/2021 at 5:10 PM, Linn Keller, SASS 27332, BOLD 103 said:

Good enough for me.

“The nation that controls magnetism will control the universe” Diet Smith

8 hours ago, Dirty Dog Doug said:

that was the guy who gave me a tetanus shot . both arms full tats sleeves 

When I worked hospital med-surg, the little old ladies were some of my favorite patients.

Once they got over the shocked expression and "YOU'RE a NURSE?" -- and they found out I was full of second hand horse feed -- why, them little old gals gave as good as they got!
Oh too early in the morning the call light came on, my patient tried pouring herself some water and spilled it on her bed: I had her park herself in the chair, I changed out bed linens while she ducked into the latrine to change into a dry gown.

(I'd turned it to squint at the label through my bifocals:  "Wa'l look-a thar! Sez rattair, "Haute Couture!" -- I looked over my spectacles at her -- "attair is French for One Size Fits Nobody!" -- to her amusement!

Archived