SASS Wire Forum

First Fires, then Floods, Plagues of Mice and now SPIDERS!!!

Sedalia Dave

16 hours ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

.... what do they mean "after" ...... ?

Mouse Plague is still in full swing   :(

How are able to take care of them....What does government allow you to do or not do...

Texas Lizard

And then after being tossed from every government house and major church on Earth, Moses, the great grandson to the 35th power of Moses of the Old Testament finally gave up trying to warn people, bought himself a sailboat and 25 cases of beer and started a world cruise. Something he’s wanted to do for some time but had some devine obligations he had to do first. 

17 hours ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

.... what do they mean "after" ...... ?

Mouse Plague is still in full swing   :(

I heard that farmers are burning their crops to get rid of the vermin!

44 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

May not be 'spiderS', but rather ONE BIG giant one..... :o

I saw a movie about that once.

..........Widder

TARANTULA!!!  That movie scared the crap out of me when I was a kid!:lol:

20 hours ago, Crazy Gun Barney, SASS #2428 said:

FLAMETHROWER!!  That is the only acceptable answer to a hoard of invading spiders!!!

Here Ya Go!

Whatever fits yer budget!

Flamethrower 900.jpg

Flamethrower 1500.jpg

54 minutes ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

Here Ya Go!

Whatever fits yer budget!

Flamethrower 900.jpg

Flamethrower 1500.jpg

Yeah but sooner than later (sooner actually), it's going to run out of fuel. By then, hundreds of  them have flanked you...you'll have to fight your way out. Hand to leg, leg, leg, leg, leg, leg, leg, leg and so on.

When you end up looking like a big giant ball of whispery cotton, don't say that I didn't warn you.:o

22 hours ago, Texas Lizard said:

How are able to take care of them....What does government allow you to do or not do...

Texas Lizard

.... apparently PETA wants the mice captured, sterilized and released ....... so's they won't breed ......:blink:

............. the dang mice ain't raping the crops, they're EATING it ......   <_<

9 minutes ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

.... apparently PETA wants the mice captured, sterilized and released ....... so's they won't breed ......:blink:

............. the dang mice ain't raping the crops, they're EATING it ......   <_<

Maybe you guys could import some Florida pythons. They'd eat them like crazy.  What could possibly go wrong?:o

1 hour ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

I'm all for it as long as the PETA folks agree to have then released in their homes.

Archived