SASS Wire Forum

Father's Day?

I guess I didn't realize it was this weekend - that makes this a justifiable expense if I tell my kids I gave them the money to buy it for me, and just skipped a step. :lol:

Found it on a "local" Montana gun board classifieds. ANIB for $500, complete with box & papers, and the guy drove 85 miles to meet me in Helena with it - only about a 15 mile drive into town for me. He probably had other business here though, as Lincoln is a tiny town of only ~850 people. Appears to be unfired. 

Single Six .32 H&R mag. :)

SingleSix32.jpg

I picked up a birdshead Single Six in 32 H&R  a couple a weeks ago.  Cost me 600, but I got 300 rounds of 32 S&W Long and a box of 32 H&R Critical Defense ammo with it.  Appeared unfired.

1 hour ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

I should feel bad that Shanley gets a meal on Father's Day...only, I don't!!!

He has filled his FD, BD, Anniversary and Christmas this year!!!!

...... YES !!!!!, ... you should !   -_-

18 hours ago, Three Foot Johnson said:

I guess I didn't realize it was this weekend - that makes this a justifiable expense if I tell my kids I gave them the money to buy it for me, and just skipped a step. :lol:

Found it on a "local" Montana gun board classifieds. ANIB for $500, complete with box & papers, and the guy drove 85 miles to meet me in Helena with it - only about a 15 mile drive into town for me. He probably had other business here though, as Lincoln is a tiny town of only ~850 people. Appears to be unfired. 

Single Six .32 H&R mag. :)

SingleSix32.jpg

I like the way you think......Devious, but I like it.

Archived