SASS Wire Forum

12 ga Case Gauge Who sells them

BAMAKID

Guess I'm lucky I shoot a sxs .......

I've always just checked mine by dropping them into the chamber.

I have never had one that did not fit. But if I did I would just set it aside for practice round. ;)

One le$$ gadget to buy this way.

23 minutes ago, Fence Cutter said:

I've always just checked mine by dropping them into the chamber.

I have never had one that did not fit. But if I did I would just set it aside for practice round. 

If you do this with the extractors extended it -might- not catch a hull with crimp ears sticking out or with a swelled case head because the shells are not seated completely.

7 hours ago, Yusta B. said:

If you do this with the extractors extended it -might- not catch a hull with crimp ears sticking out or with a swelled case head because the shells are not seated completely.

I guess I didn't realize I needed to get that detailed and explain the whole simple procedure, but yes go ahead and shut the gun or break it down and use just the barrels. 

Further details would be you can check two at a time.

Works for me anyway.

I have one and like it. My Mec 9000 does an excellent job of dropping out first class reloads and I rarely find one that is not almost perfect, but when my wife opens a new box of her Winchester Low Noise and Low Recoil factory loads she always finds a couple of them that won't fit. IMO it is a good thing to have in the gun cart. As we pick up our Shot Shells to put into our Shell loops we just drop them in for a quick double check. 

Snakebite

Klassic Lazer Works

(603)878-3705  714-1165 or 1164

They are at EOT right now.

Archived