SASS Wire Forum

Your car's warranty...

They keep wanting to reduce or cancel my college student loan.  I paid my own way with an occasional small gift from my parents.....which we repaid.  

My wife and I paid her way when she decided at 54 years of age to go back and get her college degree.

My daughter went to Carnegie Melon on a full ride scholarship with us picking up the tab for her transportation, rent, and chow.  She worked part time for other odds and ends.

My son went to college on his own savings for about one semester before he joined the Navy.

We never had a student loan in our family.

I don’t get phone calls I get noticed in the mail! URGENT you must apply now for your extended warranty! HURRY HURRY!!’ :lol:

Don't ya love the car warranty commercials with Chris Berman, Iced Tea and a couple other celebs? They claim they're customers!! Like they worry about car repairs! Gimme a break!

One guy says he saved $4100 in the first year, another says over 10K! So much for "truth in advertising:angry:"

Howdy,

Of course like all uninvited callers they can be soooooo much fun to play.

Tell them you have a 1992 with 300,000 miles on it.

and you want to sign up.

Fun.

Best

CR

Got ya beat!

Big Red (son) and I have a registered VW, I got a call about an "Extended Warranty offer.

Here's the car:

It's 1962 vintage we've completely restored and rebuilt, from the frame up.  

IMG_2383.JPG

IMG_2384.JPG

7 hours ago, Chili Ron said:

Howdy,

Of course like all uninvited callers they can be soooooo much fun to play.

Tell them you have a 1992 with 300,000 miles on it.

and you want to sign up.

Fun.

Best

CR

I do have a '38 GMC and they called me one time, so I played along with them. When I told them what I had, they told me they didn't go back that far so I ask them why the F did they call me if they knew my warrent was about to expire, all I heard was a click

Archived