SASS Wire Forum

Tribble....best if show???

This is close to what Charlie looked like. Except he was black.

Pekingese-1600x700.jpg

But he actually had a muzzle, you could actually see his face. His hair was long but you could see a body underneath it.

30 minutes ago, Alpo said:

protecting the family of the Emperor

What exactly is that going to do, chew the ankles off of an attacker?

No no no, I get it now.  That furball will start growling and barking and the attacker will fall over laughing and the Royal Family can get away.

It’s a dog by the strictest definition only!  Other than making someone rich and MAYBE someone else happy, it has little use and less worth.

Some folks like ‘em…

1 hour ago, Alpo said:

This is close to what Charlie looked like. Except he was black.

Pekingese-1600x700.jpg

But he actually had a muzzle, you could actually see his face. His hair was long but you could see a body underneath it.

Now that’s a cute looking pup!

The neighbor next door has one which always goes yap yap at me.  I have told her that I am going to eat her dog.  (I think I can get one good meal, maybe two from it).  She goes and take that yap yap dog in the house.

STL Suomi

I ain't fond of little dogs but the 2 or 3 Pekingese I've been around were just big clowns.   My sister had some back in the '90's.

Buster, a 'full sized' Pekingese, was a mooch and a drunk.  He and his girlfriend, Babs, would sucker the guy next door into not paying attention to his beer.  Buster drank more beer than the guy did. 

My sister's ex was a lightweight drinker and was bad about falling asleep with a drink sitting out.  I came over one Saturday to help with a home project and found both of them passed out drunk in the living room.  Bobby was on the couch flat on his back with his arms thrown over his head snoring.  Buster was on the floor- beside a knocked over cup that smelled of Jack and Coke- in the exact same position- also snoring (but brachyocephalic dogs like Pekingese have breathing problems anyhow).

If it fits in a purse, it's not a dog, it's a hamster...

17 hours ago, Alpo said:

The Lion Dog of Peking. Bred for centuries for the sole job of protecting the family of the Emperor.

20210614_090235.jpg.fad35f271310f4a60b36772be7b17066.jpg.339e2059f5e04beecdd89f048b10b3c6.jpg

Geezus.

From crickets, spiders, dust mites?...help me out here

23 hours ago, St. Louis Suomi SASS #31905 said:

The neighbor next door has one which always goes yap yap at me.

Arthur (18# cat) hated three things in life: vets, other cats, and little yippy dogs.

Lady in the vet's office kept pushing her little yippy dog at Arthur:  go see the nice kitty!

Told her not to.

Don't know what the little yipper was in for, but he came out with stitches.

Archived