SASS Wire Forum

7 Million rounds of ammo stolen in Mexico

Go West

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2021/06/13/gunmen-in-mexico-steal-7-million-ammunition-rounds-headed-to-texas/

That ammo was on its way to Texas when the hijack took place. That doesn't help the situation here and that's a lot of ammo to the bad guys there.

How much do you want to bet it shows up on online bulletin boards for sale. The .22 ammo, anyway. 
Buying it could mean a trip to the pokey. 
Be careful. 

i get most of it and see all your points but , my question is anyone here shoot a lot of 38super ? or did i misread what was supposed to be 38special? 

7 hours ago, watab kid said:

i get most of it and see all your points but , my question is anyone here shoot a lot of 38super ? or did i misread what was supposed to be 38special? 

Not sure if the Mex laws have changed, but for decades a citizen could not own a pistol in a military cartridge or a cartridge larger than .40 caliber.  The 1911 is .38 Super is popular south of the border.

The Mexican BATF stole it.  They are going to sell it black market and trace it into the US to show that our gun violence is caused by Mexican ammo manufacturers.  A secret operation called "Fast and Flatulent."

14 hours ago, watab kid said:

I do...Got any extra 38 super...Or do you have a good deal for me...

Texas Lizard

Need to feed them Pro Carry Kimbers...

6 hours ago, Tom Bullweed said:

Not sure if the Mex laws have changed, but for decades a citizen could not own a pistol in a military cartridge or a cartridge larger than .40 caliber.  The 1911 is .38 Super is popular south of the border.

Criminals don't care about laws....Mexican or American.

i did not know 38special was so popular there , i have access to one remaining box out of about 100 that took years to sell at the gun range , not even sure what brand is left but i think its magtech , i know there used to be a lot that shot it for three gun , i just shot 45s 

Archived