SASS Wire Forum

Bayou bullets

Hells Comin

I’ve bought from them in the past, but that was before all this nonsense started, without any issues.   Did you order an oddball size?  I’d call them and ask what’s going on. 

5 minutes ago, Tequila Shooter said:

I’ve bought from them in the past, but that was before all this nonsense started, without any issues.   Did you order an oddball size?  I’d call them and ask what’s going on. 

5000 -38's - 105's coated.

Just found phone number will call tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, Hells Comin said:

5000 -38's - 105's coated.

Just found phone number will call tomorrow. 

Just in case you can’t wait it looks like Apache Bullets has them in stock. Here’s the link. https://www.apachebullets.com/

I ordered a couple of cases of bullets December 22. Got them on May 20. Their website at the time did state 12-16 weeks so it still took a little longer.  I have been buying from them for years with no issues.

Something they do that many others do not is to maximize the number of bullets shipped in a case. Instead of just selling 4 boxes of 500 bullets in a case they will sell full case orders of however many more bullets they can ship in the box depending on the weight of bullet ordered. A full case of 9mm 135 gr is 32 or 33 hundred bullets. I have bought bullets from other outfits that had some available for quicker shipping.

Archived