SASS Wire Forum

SPF -- 2021 Jayco Jayflight travel trailer

Cholla

We bought a new Jayflight travel trailer in March. Up to this point we always had an RV but we were trying to scale back. My wife was hesitant but I went full throttle and found a travel trailer that my Jeep Gladiator could pull in the mountains of Arizona. The first trip out we decided travel trailers are not for us. Yes, we are taking a loss on a unit that has 250 miles on it and still has all the stickers in place. It comes with the $600 anti-sway bar hitch.

Price: $23,999

It can sleep eight friendly people and I installed an extra battery and inverter in it for my wife's CPAP unit.

https://www.rvtrader.com/listing/2021-Jayco-JAY+FLIGHT+264BHW-5016854231

I bought the same camper in May,  Pulled well @ 70-75 MPH with my Ram 1500  "5.7 Hemi engine."     We enjoyed our first trip-shoot with it  to Ohio State,

"Shoot out at Hard Times"

Good luck selling the trailer.

3GC

I too run a CPAP off an inverter hooked to a marine battery.  The CPAP only draws 20% of the battery capacity nightly.  I could run the CPAP two nights without recharging the battery though I charge the CPAP battery and trailer batteries every morning anyway.

Cholla saw u had temp over 115 degrees in Prescott the other day.  How long and does it have any slides?  Luv the buckle I got from u.  Rattlesnakes should luv that temp.  Any pic of trailer?  Happy

14 hours ago, Happy Appy said:

Cholla saw u had temp over 115 degrees in Prescott the other day.  How long and does it have any slides?  Luv the buckle I got from u.  Rattlesnakes should luv that temp.  Any pic of trailer?  Happy

I am glad you like the buckle.

Prescott is not that hot. It was 106 today. Phoenix was 115.

The trailer is 26 feet long not counting the tongue. No slides because slides add weight and this trailer weighs less than 5000 pounds.

There are 30 photos of the trailer in the link below.

On 6/13/2021 at 5:20 PM, Cholla said:

We bought a new Jayflight travel trailer in March. Up to this point we always had an RV but we were trying to scale back. My wife was hesitant but I went full throttle and found a travel trailer that my Jeep Gladiator could pull in the mountains of Arizona. The first trip out we decided travel trailers are not for us. Yes, we are taking a loss on a unit that has 250 miles on it and still has all the stickers in place. It comes with the $600 anti-sway bar hitch.

Price: $24,599

It can sleep eight friendly people and I installed an extra battery and inverter in it for my wife's CPAP unit.

Is the creepy guy in the mirror included :lol:

18 hours ago, Perro Del Diablo said:

Is the creepy guy in the mirror included :lol:

Just be glad I wasn't naked... I actually tried to take the photo without me in it but the angle was wrong to get all of the room in.

• Cholla changed the title to SPF -- 2021 Jayco Jayflight travel trailer

Archived