SASS Wire Forum

Brookfield CAS! Saturday June 12, 2021 Thank you!

Slow Mo Dern

CAS at Brookfield Saturday June 12, 2021

Howdy!

I want to thank everyone for coming to Brookfield and participating in our Cowboy Action match on Saturday June 12, 2021.

I’m happy to say that we have the nicest people attending and helping with our cowboy matches and it always amazes me how all these fine folks can pull together and produce a timely, organized, and fun match out of what seems sometimes like utter chaos! 

It’s a pleasure working with such fine people.  Thank you for all your help and expertise.  

The top shooters this day were Drew Wright Wily in first place. Congratulations, Wily!  

Second place went to Sixgun Seamus and Loquacious Loner came in strong at third place.  

Clean shooters were Hagan, Willie Goodnews, and the Brunswick Kid!  Congratulations to all our winners and contestants!

Our next match is on Thursday June 24, 2021.  

Come join the Shenango River Rats for our monthly Work Shirker Open Class CAS Match!  I hope to see you there.

Visitors and spectators are always welcome but don’t forget your hearing protectors and eye protection. 

All the best,
     Slow Mo Dern

Thanks guys for a fun match. Always fun to harass Mo.

Archived