SASS Wire Forum

All cases have been cleaned/polished using the stainless pin method.

I have reloaded the .38's and 45-70 at least once. The rest I have not reloaded but can't say someone else hasn't.

Shipping will be USPS priority mail.    Preferred payment is paypal friends & family but your check would be good also.

SOLD.      -60 45-70 cases, 43 Starline cases the rest are mixed head stamps, plus

½ pound SPG Lube and 3 pounds pure beeswax. $65 shipped

------------------------------------------------------------------------

.SOLD    .357, total of 500-----300 brass cases mixed head stamp, 100 brand new Winchester brass cases, and 100 mixed head stamp nickle cases. $65 shipped.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

#3-----500  .45 ACP (LPP) brass cases mixed head stamps. There is about 20-25 nickle cases mixed in. $65 shipped

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOLD.  30-30, 110 cases mixed head stamps. $42 shipped

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOLD.   -600 .38 Nickle cases. No pic but they are shiny and ready to load. $55 shipped

thumbnail_IMG_2648.jpg

I'll take this:

#2-----.357, total of 500-----300 brass cases mixed head stamp, 100 brand new Winchester brass cases, and 100 mixed head stamp nickle cases. $65 shipped.

#5-----600 .38 Nickle cases. No pic but they are shiny and ready to load. $55 shipped
I’ll take this 

Hi Muck. I will take the .45 ACP brass if you'll bring it to our annual next month. Save shipping it. 

If somebody wants it quicker and wants to have you ship it to them, feel free to do that instead...

Archived