SASS Wire Forum

SOLD Pending Funds: Non SASS: S&W Performance Center 686-6 Plus Revolver with 5" barrel Chambered in .357 Mag.

Smith & Wesson Performance Center Model 686-6 Plus (SKU number 11760).  This is a stainless steel 7 shot revolver chambered in .357 Magnum with a 5 inch barrel, vented rib, and easily replaceable front sight.  This revolver has been tuned by the S&W Performance Center and it is in Excellent Condition.  The serial number is DJT 4690.  It comes with the original box, paperwork, and 10 TK Custom moon clips made for the S&W Model 686 7 shot revolver.

$995 shipped from my FFL dealer to your FFL dealer

Thank you for looking.

Professor Thoreau

SASS Life 2611

IMG_3818.JPG

IMG_3819.JPG

IMG_3820.JPG

IMG_3822.JPG

IMG_3823.JPG

IMG_3824.JPG

IMG_3825.JPG

IMG_3826.JPG

IMG_3827.JPG

IMG_3828.JPG

IMG_3829.JPG

IMG_3836.JPG

IMG_3840.JPG

• Professor Thoreau, SASS 2611 changed the title to Non SASS: S&W Performance Center 686-6 Plus Revolver with 5" barrel Chambered in .357 Mag.

Wow! I'm not a buyer but if I may inquire? This gun has some features that I have never seen. It is obviously built for competition, in what organization would you compete with it? The cylinder release and the undercut chambers to facilitate the moon clips are new to me. Good luck with your sale, it seems like a very good price. Non performance shop guns are going for $800-$1000 so you seem undervalued with yours.

• Professor Thoreau, SASS 2611 changed the title to SOLD Pending Funds: Non SASS: S&W Performance Center 686-6 Plus Revolver with 5" barrel Chambered in .357 Mag.
2 hours ago, Goody, SASS #26190 said:

Wow! I'm not a buyer but if I may inquire? This gun has some features that I have never seen. It is obviously built for competition, in what organization would you compete with it? The cylinder release and the undercut chambers to facilitate the moon clips are new to me. Good luck with your sale, it seems like a very good price. Non performance shop guns are going for $800-$1000 so you seem undervalued with yours.

Good Morning Goody,

This revolver does have features not seen on the normal run such as the speed cylinder release and the tuning by the Performance Center.  It is set up to work well in competition in addition to working well as a "normal" revolver.  I am not familiar with the various competitions that it qualifies for so others will have to fill in those details (Smile).  And, yes, it is a very fair price.  Just thinning the herd and avoiding GunBroker fees.

Thanks for your note.

Professor Thoreau

Archived