SASS Wire Forum

SPF -- Shiloh Sharps 1874 Long Range Express Rifle -- .45-70 -- As New

Cholla

This is Sold, Pending Funds.

I had big plans for this rifle but after almost two years I have not yet shot it. It appears to have no marks so I would assume it has never been shot.

Specs:

Caliber: .45-70

Barrel: 30" heavy

Trigger: Double set

Wood: Nicely figured walnut.

Stock: Shotgun Buttstock with cheek rest and pistol grip.

Rear Sights: Vernier tang sight by C. Sharps (W/Hadley eye cup) and standard barrel-mount sights.

Front sight: Globe with replaceable insert and level bubble.

Metal: Color-case hardened and blued.

This rifle was made in approximately 1999 when Shiloh Sharps and C. Sharps were working together, which is the reason for the C. Sharps rear sights. It appears unfired and unused. I do not see a mark on it. It comes with the original box and catalog as seen in the photos.

I have Starline cases, a Lyman bullet mold, and other accessories that will be sold once the rifle sells. If it is a local sale I have 1300 CCI BR primers and black powder I will also sell. My price is firm. I don't need to sell it. I prefer a local sale in the Yavapai County area but may travel a little farther.

Price: $2900 not including shipping. I take a USPS MO or personal check that I hold until it clears. Cash is good if we meet FTF.

IMG_0847.JPG

IMG_0848.JPG

IMG_0849.JPG

IMG_0850.JPG

IMG_0851.JPG

IMG_0852.JPG

IMG_0853.JPG

IMG_0854.JPG

IMG_0855.JPG

IMG_0856.JPG

IMG_0857.JPG

IMG_0858.JPG

IMG_0859.JPG

IMG_0860.JPG

IMG_0861.JPG

IMG_0862.JPG

IMG_0863.JPG

IMG_0864.JPG

IMG_0866.JPG

• Cholla changed the title to SPF -- Shiloh Sharps 1874 Long Range Express Rifle -- .45-70 -- As New
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry, it shipped out yesterday.

Archived