SASS Wire Forum

High Noon at Tusco 2021 Registration Now Open!!!!

Buckaroo Bubba

I would like to announce High Noon at Tusco 2021 will be sponsored by George Dadas State Farm Agency and Pole Barns Direct!

Registration is NOW OPEN! The registration forms and flyer will be on the website on this page https://www.tuscolongriders.com/high-noon  

High Noon will take place October 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, (Side matches on Friday, Main Match Saturday/Sunday).

Registration forms will only count when they are MAILED to Prairie Dawg. They count when he receives them in his mail box. Like in past years our limit is 115 shooters. Stay tuned for more information. 

Looking forward to another great High Noon at Tusco!

Buckaroo Bubba

Most pards come to shoot in this excellent endeavor every year.  

I personally just come to play in the Long Range Events.

These slot will go fast, so I will have my App ready to mail to Dawg.

• 3 weeks later...

Only 5 days left before registration opens for High Noon at Tusco 2021!

Howdy All,

Registration for High Noon at Tusco 2021, sponsored by George Dadas State Farm Agency and Pole Barns Direct, is now open!!!!

The registration forms and flyer can be found here: https://www.tuscolongriders.com/high-noon

Registration forms will only count when they are MAILED to Prairie Dawg. They count when he receives them in his mail box. Like in past years our limit is 115 shooters. 

See the flyer for more information. 

Looking forward to providing you with another great High Noon at Tusco!

Buckaroo Bubba

• Buckaroo Bubba changed the title to High Noon at Tusco 2021 Registration Now Open!!!!
16 hours ago, La Porte Lefty said:

The check is in the mail

My check also, but being the 4th of July weekend they are not going anywhere fast.

I was gonna mail it tomorrow but I took a ride and mailed it just now! I hope the post office does it's job!:o

Plus, Pards, don't forget to round out your High Noon Shooting Experience with a stop at the Long Range up on the hill.

Just come up and have some fun a shooting.

Archived