SASS Wire Forum

lose of a pard

We lost another good Cowboy, today I got the sad news of the passing of Two Gun Tim.  Tim was Catlow’s brother, I received a phone call today from Rogues Pierre with the sad news. Tim was always on our posse at range war, I also shot with him at guns of August and end of trail. This is the third member of our posse that we have lost in the past 2 years. I missed shooting with him last year due to not being able to attend range war because of covid. My sincere condolences to Tim’s family his wife and son Rowdy Ryan.

Rest in Peace Tim your friend Lefty

Wow.....This is truly a shocker.

First, Catlow, now Tim

Good pards, both of them

Shot with both of them.

Now, they are both gone.

Sad, sad news.

Condolences to family & friends

--Dawg

I've shot with Two Guns Tim for 20 years.  A veteran and retired Toledo Police Officer, he was always smiling -- always a gentlemen.  It was a privilege to watch him shoot with his son and grandson.  My sympathies to his wife Kris, his son, Rowdy Ryan, and his grandson Wild Gun Willie, as well as the rest of his family and friends, including his many, many cowboy friends that will miss him so much.

He was at Firelands last month and he commented on how nice the range looked and how he hadn’t been there for so long. Always a smile and ready and willing to help anyone! 
Ill sure miss him and his brother Catlow !:(

Prayers and condolences to his family.

Archived