SASS Wire Forum

The Gospel of Browning

1. Thou shalt carry.

2. Thou shalt not denigrate thy neighbor's caliber/weapon choice as long as they do carry something.

3. Thou shalt practice faithfully with thy carry weapon.

4. Thou shalt buy many holsters before the second coming.

5. Thou shalt test many loads/brands of ammunition before choosing a carry cartridge.

6. Thou shalt not patronize establishments that infringe on your right to carry...to include gun shops that are anatema in the eyes of the Ian.

7. Thou shall check your pocket holster for lint.

8. Thou shalt carry a spare loaded magazine.

9. Thou shalt carry a flash lite to identify targets in low light. The Ian gave you free will to choose pocket or mounted.

10. Thou shalt not conceal carry with an empty chamber.

The lord of the underworld has bequeathed me numerous plastic pistols to which I am fond and doth know the manual of arms well. :P

56 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

The lord of the underworld has bequeathed me numerous plastic pistols to which I am fond and doth know the manual of arms well. :P

Shame upon thee,  gloat not upon thy accomplishments for they are truly misguided.  Send me all your plastic symbols of evil doings so that I may dispose of them in Ian's holy tabernacle and thus cleanse you of your sins.  

1 hour ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

11 And when man had been totally ensnared with the plastic pistol, the lord of the underworld didst cause a plague of the terrible Ka-Boom to descend upon man and the plastic pistols delivered their retribution upon men.  And there was a great wailing and gnashing of teeth in the land.

i think this was needed as a reminder to all and i agree with those commandments -

"..

1. Thou shalt carry.

2. Thou shalt not denigrate thy neighbor's caliber/weapon choice as long as they do carry something.

3. Thou shalt practice faithfully with thy carry weapon.

4. Thou shalt buy many holsters before the second coming.

5. Thou shalt test many loads/brands of ammunition before choosing a carry cartridge.

6. Thou shalt not patronize establishments that infringe on your right to carry...to include gun shops that are anatema in the eyes of the Ian.

7. Thou shall check your pocket holster for lint.

8. Thou shalt carry a spare loaded magazine.

9. Thou shalt carry a flash lite to identify targets in low light. The Ian gave you free will to choose pocket or mounted.

10. Thou shalt not conceal carry with an empty chamber.

,,"

3 hours ago, Dawg Hair, SASS #29557 said:

Shame upon thee,  gloat not upon thy accomplishments for they are truly misguided.  Send me all your plastic symbols of evil doings so that I may dispose of them in Ian's holy tabernacle and thus cleanse you of your sins.  

3 hours ago, LawMan Mark, SASS #57095L said:

11 And when man had been totally ensnared with the plastic pistol, the lord of the underworld didst cause a plague of the terrible Ka-Boom to descend upon man and the plastic pistols delivered their retribution upon men.  And there was a great wailing and gnashing of teeth in the land.

Thou art fooled by false prophets and nay, I shall not bring shame upon my house by giving up those things that thou art deemed evil but are truly blessings bestowed upon me.
The keepers of the old ways believe in the old ways. Their hearts are hardened and their eyes blinded to the everything that is the new era. A new age is born and only those with open eyes will see and with open hearts will flourish. I have cast off the old and embraced the new yet while still paying homage to the time before which the keepers of the old ways cast asunder when they were fooled into doing so. 
Honor the older ways and remember the mechanisms that turned as if to thresh wheat yet belched fire and brimstone in their turning. 
Keep council with the new but do not forget the very old, my sons. 

Archived