SASS Wire Forum

Mini Mav Mold

Iron Pony

Having finally run out of bullets and needing something to carry me over till I get my casting "shop" back on line I'm going to try the Mini-Mav from Springfield Slim.  If it shoots well in the 44Spec handguns and the 44-40 rifle I may settle on it instead of the 165 and 200 grain combo I've been using.

Didn't see this one at the big lube site, so who is selling it?  Quick search on line didnt bring up any positive results.

And yes, I am still alive and yes its as embarrassing as hell for a bullet caster to have to BUY bullets from another caster.

I had it custom made for my son's 44-40 carbine when he was young to reduce recoil. Has become pretty popular. So how many did you want? :):):) 

In the box with your order I will include the maker and the mould number so you can get one of your very own.

IP: got it, didn't know it was you. I assume .429?

Hey CC, yep its still there and I even try to pay attention to it from time to time.

Slim, yeah lets go with 429, if needed I can run them thru the 427 on the star.  Will shoot you an email with other question(s).

Archived