Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Tequila Shooter said:

 

By select few, do you mean anyone not on Posse 13.5? :ph34r::D

You're safe regardless; them spirits don't like to hang around us BP Shooters.

 

 

I keep tellin' my ol' buddy @BushRod Jones if he'd make the switch that durn monkey would leave him alone...

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

You're safe regardless; them spirits don't like to hang around us BP Shooters.

 

 

I keep tellin' my ol' buddy @BushRod Jones if he'd make the switch that durn monkey would leave him alone...

 

Funny,  down here everyone likes me in the summer when the skeeters are out. It’s funny to watch them little buggers cough from all the smoke ( the skeeters not the shooters, they cough all the time :lol:)

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

You're safe regardless; them spirits don't like to hang around us BP Shooters.

 

 

I keep tellin' my ol' buddy @BushRod Jones if he'd make the switch that durn monkey would leave him alone...

 

Hard for a spirit to sneak around when they are coughing and choking on all that smoke. :ph34r:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I told Kitty I'd buy her a new broom (the little red sports model) if she'd put a hex on a select few of my competitors. Barkeep, Kajun, and Rough Kut y'all better not stray too far from the outhouse!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

No worries I bought the monkey a football to keep him busy. Heck might even find him some PINK pajamas to wear Thursday!

 

Now if the rain holds off Saturday might even get down to Wartrace shoot a little and spill some bones and chicken blood. 

  • Like 4
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Palmetto Traveller said:

I told Kitty I'd buy her a new broom (the little red sports model) if she'd put a hex on a select few of my competitors. Barkeep, Kajun, and Rough Kut y'all better not stray too far from the outhouse!

See if she can extend that hex to Widder!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BushRod Jones said:

No worries I bought the monkey a football to keep him busy. Heck might even find him some PINK pajamas to wear Thursday!

 

Now if the rain holds off Saturday might even get down to Wartrace shoot a little and spill some bones and chicken blood. 

It shouldn’t rain Saturday until after the shooting is over.

 

Randy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

See if she can extend that hex to Widder!

 

Widder don't need another hex.

I'm still recovering from the hex that doctor put on me

last August..... :(

 

..........Widder

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

It shouldn’t rain Saturday until after the shooting is over.

 

Randy

Famous last words!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/15/2021 at 8:18 AM, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

I hate to break everyone away from the Voodoo, Hoodoo and Marie Laveau but I'd like to get in a important bit of information.

 

According to my unofficial tabulations we will have shooters representing 18 States at this years match!!!!!! I want to thank everyone who has chosen to spend there time and money coming to our match and I certainly hope we don't disappoint. 

 

As far as spells and incantations go I wouldn't worry about, I think they will be confined to a select few.:P

 

Thanks

Randy

We have 197 Cowboys and Cowgirls registered from 19 states ( I left out Tennessee on the last count)! The next largest state representation after Tennessee is a tie with Illinois and Georgia with 21 each. 3 weeks to go and it will be here before you know it!!!!

IMG_8425.JPG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

We have 197 Cowboys and Cowgirls registered from 19 states ( I left out Tennessee on the last count)! The next largest state representation after Tennessee is a tie with Illinois and Georgia with 21 each. 3 weeks to go and it will be here before you know it!!!!

IMG_8425.JPG

 

Wait, Georgia is better represented than ALABAMA? Illinois is better represented than KENTUCKY? C'mon cowboys  let's get those numbers up!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I posted this on a new thread but thought I'd post it here as well.

 

This will be the last match at Wartrace, before the Tennessee State Championship. Registration opens at 8:30, Safety Meeting at 9:30 and shooting begins around 10:00. Come on out and get in some practice.
 
I got this from Whiskey Hayes.
 
Cowgirls, Cowboys and the Wild Bunch Gang
We will be shooting this Saturday Sept 18th. Bring your rain gear just in case. This can be a dry run for shooting in the rain. Be nice to have help show up a little early to set up the pop up tents.
 
Thanks
Whiskey

 

Thanks

Randy

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Randy,

might want to remind everyone that Y'all are on

Central Time.

 

..........Widder

 

Thanks Widder for the reminder, if they show up on Eastern time we'll just put them to work for that extra hour.:lol:

 

Randy

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

OOPS..... TW didn't want Capt BB to see this 'time' info.

 

Sorri.     :D

 

..........Widder

 

LOL.  I've got the timing figured out already. I figure if I limit myself to 'stay out of jail' speeds I can't get there in time to pick up our shooters packets Thursday, so we'll mosey our way up there and spend a leisurely evening at the farmhouse and pick up our packets Friday morning, then it's on....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/14/2021 at 11:41 AM, Captain Bill Burt said:

I'm not the one with an affinity for possums.  That would be Possum Williams. 

 

I'm biding my time.  Can you believe, only three weeks. 

 

On 9/13/2021 at 5:53 PM, Tennessee williams said:

20210913_131639.thumb.jpg.4ede2d23e729914ad4f771a08f87007b.jpg

 

Meet Elvis Possum. You can't see Hank Possum, he's on my guncart. They were fine frolicking around the woods until they threatened to whoop up on me at a match. Possum Burt is still frolicking away. For now....

 

On 9/9/2021 at 10:03 PM, Tennessee williams said:

800px-AwesomePossum-AmericanOpossum_grande.jpg.b65a9f49759e18a0895c32b28da49fa9.jpg

I bought this rifle used and it was rumored to have come from Tennessee Williams but I'm pretty sure that can't be right, it has the wrong initials on the Butt Cover?:ph34r:

 

Randy

IMG_8514.JPG

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

 

 

I bought this rifle used and it was rumored to have come from Tennessee Williams but I'm pretty sure that can't be right, it has the wrong initials on the Butt Cover?:ph34r:

 

Randy

IMG_8514.JPG

Looks like TN Possum to me!

Or maybe....Too Purty

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

Or Toilet Paper. TP Williams?

He isn't one of them dad-burned folks who were buying all the toilet paper last year, was he?

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

If any of Y'all want to know WHY there is no affection

twixt TN Williams and Captt BB, here is a video of a

hunting dog that Capt BB sold to TN.

 

 

 

That's what I get for getting a Georgia dog. He's dumber than a bag of hammers, but he leads the league in eatin' poopin' and taking up space.

10 hours ago, DeaconKC said:

He isn't one of them dad-burned folks who were buying all the toilet paper last year, was he?

Wut's toilet paper?

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Tennessee williams said:

That's what I get for getting a Georgia dog. He's dumber than a bag of hammers, but he leads the league in eatin' poopin' and taking up space.

Wut's toilet paper?

The dog hunted fine for me!  Must be operator error.

 

Now we know why you prefer to wear brown pants!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, The Rainmaker, SASS #11631 said:

I'm thinkin' we need to make this a sticky and just change the year out. :P

 

Only if we can remove at least 3 of the current stickies.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

The dog hunted fine for me!  Must be operator error.

 

 

He worked fine for you and bad for me because I ain't hunting for a lie or an excuse! He turned into a Mississippi leg hound when Widder came over. I thought he was gonna  OD on the smell of lies!

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, The Rainmaker, SASS #11631 said:

I'm thinkin' we need to make this a sticky and just change the year out. :P

 

Are you sure you want to hear the same ole excuses every year

from Capt BB?

 

Its like one day he's gonna whoop up on TW.

Then the next day, he's letting Iron Cowboy do the whoopin.

 

Then he (Capt BB) becomes a hunting dog vendor.

 

Do you really want this post to pop up next year?

Next year we might have Red Knee coming back to the

TN State.    And I'll be 71 and fightin off everybody from

Alabama to OKlahoma.

 

And some young whippersnapper is gonna show up this year,

take my SG Class, watch my videos, PRACTICE, and start whoopin

meowndangbutt.

:lol:

 

Who knows..... it could be you, Rainmaker.

;)

 

..........Widder

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Tennessee williams said:

That's what I get for getting a Georgia dog. He's dumber than a bag of hammers, but he leads the league in eatin' poopin' and taking up space.

 

Wut's toilet paper?

 

That's what the Bunk House Boss has stashed under the coffee can in the outhouse.

 

You know that stuff she told you not to use up or she'd pin your ears back. 

 

:P 

Edited by Sedalia Dave
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/17/2021 at 2:13 PM, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

 

And some young whippersnapper is gonna show up this year,

take my SG Class, watch my videos, PRACTICE, and start whoopin

meowndangbutt.

:lol:

 

Who knows..... it could be you, Rainmaker.

;)

 

..........Widder

 

Hahaha, that IS a good one.

And Capt BB is my bud and I get to hear his "stuff" all the time. Love the guy!  And I like his car.

Ain't sure about that Iron Cowboy fella though... he's too quiet. Kinda sneaky ya know

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.