SASS Wire Forum

On 10/7/2021 at 7:21 PM, Red Knee said:

Man....sure wish I could be there to attend the shotgun clinic put on by Widder and Lefty.....might could learn something from Lefty!!!!

That’s funny.

You,ve learned about Curly Bill and his 97

work..... ;)

We had a great SG class.   Probably about

40+ Folks attended.

And, LEFTY did a great job.   He,s a good speaker.

My computer died on me last week and I gotta

Do lots of back reading and see how much degredation

has been put on innocent me... :lol:

more later

..........Widder

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

Sadly trash talking about who will beat who at TN state must come to an end. But on the bright side the TN State match will be the first weekend in June next year, so in a few months we can start back up!

Yeah, you whooped me good this time by 3 seconds. Might as well been 3 minutes. But, you just wait 'til next time!

14 hours ago, Tennessee williams said:

Well, technically @Branchwater Jack SASS #88854's hair could be a mite shorter....

Zakly, he’s already go the foundation for a mullet haircut…..business in the front and party in the back! 

Kajun

9 minutes ago, Krazy Kajun said:

Zakly, he’s already go the foundation for a mullet haircut…..business in the front and party in the back! 

Kajun

You were not paying attention, Branchwater Jack is all presentable now. His golden locks are all gone now. No more Kentucky waterfall out back.

28 minutes ago, Barkeep Casey said:

You were not paying attention, Branchwater Jack is all presentable now. His golden locks are all gone now. No more Kentucky waterfall out back.

He doesn't even look like the same person now!

Randall

40 minutes ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

He doesn't even look like the same person now!

Randall

Well that's a relief!

Kajun

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the slow reply on the final amount but one check was mailed to the wrong person and I just got it yesterday.  I am very excited to announce that we collected $6350.00!!!!!!!! I received something yesterday from the American Cancer Society that said any donation up to $100,000 would be matched dollar for dollar until December 15th. That would mean that what all of you donated is now worth $12700.00!!!!!!!!!!

I want to thank everyone who made donations as well as those who donated items to be auctioned off and those who bought the items. I know Papa Dave would be very happy that such a large amount was donated in his memory.

Once again thank you to everyone who helped us with such a large donation!

Randy

1 hour ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

Sorry for the slow reply on the final amount but one check was mailed to the wrong person and I just got it yesterday.  I am very excited to announce that we collected $6350.00!!!!!!!! I received something yesterday from the American Cancer Society that said any donation up to $100,000 would be matched dollar for dollar until December 15th. That would mean that what all of you donated is now worth $12700.00!!!!!!!!!!

I want to thank everyone who made donations as well as those who donated items to be auctioned off and those who bought the items. I know Papa Dave would be very happy that such a large amount was donated in his memory.

Once again thank you to everyone who helped us with such a large donation!

Randy

That's awesome!

Randy,

Maybe in 2022, Red Knee will put another 'Bounty' on me to help raise more funds.

Or maybe even ole 'Easy Money'. Williams might start a Bounty on me.

;)

..........Widder

39 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Randy,

Maybe in 2022, Red Knee will put another 'Bounty' on me to help raise more funds.

;)

..........Widder

I've heard through the mountain voodoo gossip channel that next year ole TW will have a "chicken foot protection payment" available for all those who don't want to have a chicken's foot placed on their guncart. :D

Kajun

1 hour ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Randy,

;)

..........Widder

Widder, maybe they'll both start bounties on you!:ph34r::lol:

Randy

Archived