SASS Wire Forum

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Tequila Shooter said:

CBB I’d be honored to posse with you and the others!  My problem is that I’ve got no class, so I try to hang around classy folks like yourself so people think I have some. 

You trying for High class or Low class? :P

@Captain Bill Burt  I had the pleasure of posseing with ole TW a couple of times.  He’s a good shooter and as a T.O he’s second to none, but last time I remembered something that kind of disturbed me.  I’ll share the story with ya but please don’t tell TW he might just get a little self conscious.  When I was a younger man I was known to go to those jiggly bars, you know the ones where ladies parade around in their next to nuthins.  Anyway, one day I was sittin’ there and this young lady comes up on the stage.  I wouldn’t say that she was ugly, but she wasn’t my type, when the light was right it looked like she had a full beard.  Well what this girl lacked in looks she made up for in gymnastics.  Why she’d do cartwheels and back flips like it was nuthin and I thought that’s pretty good.  Then she climbed up that brass pole, you know the one that’s in the middle of the stage, and well she climbed up there like a squirrel going up a hickory tree. When she got to the top she impressed me again and flipped over and jiggled for all she was worth, it really was quite the show.  As I was watching I noticed she was wearing a pair of these suede brown boots.  When she got down off that pole she came around for a donation and as I was handing over a crisp new dollar I asked her why she wore those boots, she said “it helps me grip the pole”.  So that’s what I thought of the last time I possed with TW, he has those kind of boots too.  I wonder if he hangs upside down on a brass pole too.  ;):D

58 minutes ago, Tequila Shooter said:

@Captain Bill Burt  I had the pleasure of posseing with ole TW a couple of times.  He’s a good shooter and as a T.O he’s second to none, but last time I remembered something that kind of disturbed me.  I’ll share the story with ya but please don’t tell TW he might just get a little self conscious.  When I was a younger man I was known to go to those jiggly bars, you know the ones where ladies parade around in their next to nuthins.  Anyway, one day I was sittin’ there and this young lady comes up on the stage.  I wouldn’t say that she was ugly, but she wasn’t my type, when the light was right it looked like she had a full beard.  Well what this girl lacked in looks she made up for in gymnastics.  Why she’d do cartwheels and back flips like it was nuthin and I thought that’s pretty good.  Then she climbed up that brass pole, you know the one that’s in the middle of the stage, and well she climbed up there like a squirrel going up a hickory tree. When she got to the top she impressed me again and flipped over and jiggled for all she was worth, it really was quite the show.  As I was watching I noticed she was wearing a pair of these suede brown boots.  When she got down off that pole she came around for a donation and as I was handing over a crisp new dollar I asked her why she wore those boots, she said “it helps me grip the pole”.  So that’s what I thought of the last time I possed with TW, he has those kind of boots too.  I wonder if he hangs upside down on a brass pole too.  ;):D

That’s an image I could do without. TW hanging upside down from a pole in a jiggly bar. He does have more than just the boots on…please?

Well, I will share this little secret that TW told me.

He said when the TN State rolls around, he plans to lace up

them fancy boots and walk all over a few folks,  especially some

hot shot from Georgia.

Its all in the boots!

..........Widder

35 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Well, I will share this little secret that TW told me.

He said when the TN State rolls around, he plans to lace up

them fancy boots and walk all over a few folks,  especially some

hot shot from Georgia.

Its all in the boots!

..........Widder

Does he have spurs or chicken feet hanging of those pole gripping boots? :o

Kajun

1 hour ago, Tennessee williams said:

And Cap'n BB ..........

Thats funny ^.

Cant Bill Burt spends a few years building up his alias and

fellow pards respectfully refer to him as:

Sometimes Capt. Bill

Sometimes just Capt.

Sometimes Bill Burt

Now TN has come along and forever coined a new nickname

for him:   Capt. BB

..........Widder

Just now, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Capt. BB

..........Widder

Wait, you mean Capt. BB isn't his alias????

Phooey I guess I'll get stuck on his dang posse now, cuz that's what I put under DO NOT POSSE WITH on the app....

I only put 2 names on mine this time:

Posse With:

Anyone besides Tennessee Williams

Do Not Posse With:

Capt. BB

18 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Thats funny ^.

Cant Bill Burt spends a few years building up his alias and

fellow pards respectfully refer to him as:

Sometimes Capt. Bill

Sometimes just Capt.

Sometimes Bill Burt

Now TN has come along and forever coined a new nickname

for him:   Capt. BB

..........Widder

You know sometimes the alias I give folks stick and sometimes it doesn't. I'm still trying to get people to call Red Knee "NotWidder". :D

It’s lonely at the top of the heap….fortunately I have the 11 folks who finished ahead of me to keep me company.

Those pop top cans of whoop a$$ are no joke. I know some Tennessee boys that may wish that can had stayed closed….but being from TN they’re probably used to getting whupped.

6CAD1CBA-3B9E-4CC9-AFA8-9E9591B3205C.jpeg

1 hour ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

It’s lonely at the top of the heap….fortunately I have the 11 folks who finished ahead of me to keep me company.

Those pop top cans of whoop a$$ are no joke. I know some Tennessee boys that may wish that can had stayed closed….but being from TN they’re probably used to getting whupped.

6CAD1CBA-3B9E-4CC9-AFA8-9E9591B3205C.jpeg

I bet it smells worse than your hat in that sardine can. Maybe.

Yeah, being from Tennesse, it doesn't matter too much to us who gets whooped as long as somebody does.

Tennessee Williams

"Fast enough to beat you if you screw up, and slow enough to make you look bad if he does" 

Now that IS a classic, Capt.

But, I hate to say it but you won't feel like a comedian if

TN can find them white, pink-eyed Possums.   He's memorized

the 13 Incantations and they just ain't a bus full of Tusky

Elephants can help ya once he gets all the stuff together.

..........Widder

1 hour ago, Tyrel Cody said:

It's a good thing we wear boots, but I'm thinkin' I may need a taller pair for this match...

21 minutes ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

Better get a pair that reaches up to your chin.

That won't be a problem when ole TN starts

cutting you folk down to size. :o

..........Widder

1 hour ago, Tyrel Cody said:

It's a good thing we wear boots, but I'm thinkin' I may need a taller pair for this match...

39 minutes ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

Better get a pair that reaches up to your chin.

18 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

That won't be a problem when ole TN starts

cutting you folk down to size. :o

..........Widder

See what I mean?

I think when TW hears those pistol splits from the Iron Cowboy he's going to be wishing he was somewhere else eating nanner splits instead. 

41 minutes ago, Mister Badly said:

Spent yesterday working up a special BS repellent load for you fellas. Someone told me I'm gonna need more smoke!

I'm afeard that ain't nowhere near enough, but maybe we can combine efforts and perform a little black magic on these boys what ain't from around these parts.

If'n that don't work I gots me a copy of ol' Barney Fife's Mountain Folklore and Superstitions...

So I have read the last two pages of comments and I am not sure I understand it correctly. Somebody help me out if you don't mind. Capt BB is bragging about just barely  beating out TW who literally was shooting with one hand behind his back, while eating nanner pudding?

1 hour ago, Barkeep Casey said:

So I have read the last two pages of comments and I am not sure I understand it correctly. Somebody help me out if you don't mind. Capt BB is bragging about just barely  beating out TW who literally was shooting with one hand behind his back, while eating nanner pudding?

Yep, that's it in a nutshell.

But what do you expect out of a Bama' fan from Georgia?

1 hour ago, Barkeep Casey said:

Barely?  It was almost a whole 2 seconds!  If he hadn't been so set on getting that last lick on the nanner pudding he might have saved those 2 seconds. 

26 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

Yep, that's it in a nutshell.

But what do you expect out of a Bama' fan from Georgia?

Careful now.  Them's fighting words.  I may be stuck living in Georgia because my better half sweet talked me into it, but that doesn't mean I'm FROM Georgia.  

I'm from LA....lower Alabama, God's country.

23 minutes ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

Barely?  It was almost a whole 2 seconds!  If he hadn't been so set on getting that last lick on the nanner pudding he might have saved those 2 seconds. 

Careful now.  Them's fighting words.  I may be stuck living in Georgia because my better half sweet talked me into it, but that doesn't mean I'm FROM Georgia.  

I'm from LA....lower Alabama, God's country.

That's even worse and a LONG way from God's country.  God's Country is from Middle Tennessee/Southern Kentucky  over into Western North Carolina and down into North Georgia; it might extend down into Northern AL as well, but not south of the TENNESSEE River for sure :D

2 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

That's even worse and a LONG way from God's country.  God's Country is from Middle Tennessee/Southern Kentucky  over into Western North Carolina and down into North Georgia; it might extend down into Northern AL as well, but not south of the TENNESSEE River for sure :D

Growing up I heard tales about those northerners from way up in Tennessee.  Snow falling, creeks freezing, I heard they get into all kinds of weird stuff like that. 

Lower Alabamy! Home to Orange Beach and Tacky Jack's. One of my favorite places but dang that's a long stretch of Bama fans to drive through from Middle Tennessee to get there. Now that I live in East Tennessee that is not necessary. I can hear the Atlantic calling me now.

IMG_20190516_062804-EFFECTS.jpg

When I lived in Texas they used to say “you ain’t in the South if your north of I-10”.  Now I live about 1 mile north of I-10, but I the only ice I see is in my drink. 

4 hours ago, Mister Badly said:

Spent yesterday working up a special BS repellent load for you fellas. Someone told me I'm gonna need more smoke!

I’ll be a serious contributor to that there repellent. 

Archived