SASS Wire Forum

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Tennessee williams said:

No, that was next year.

Well, I didn't want to make you feel bad, but last year I was temporarily blind in one eye and couldn't see out of the other.  I was using echo location, like a bat, to find those targets.  Hopefully I won't have a recurrence of that this year.  I'm sure I can do much better. 

11 minutes ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

Well, I didn't want to make you feel bad, but last year I was temporarily blind in one eye and couldn't see out of the other.  I was using echo location, like a bat, to find those targets.  Hopefully I won't have a recurrence of that this year.  I'm sure I can do much better. 

Oh come on; you like em so close you can touch em anyway, so I'd say it was more of a Braille tactic.  :P

Well Capt Bill,

I tried to warn you but you wouldn't listen.   The

curse hasn't even been officially declared and you've

already been drug in the mud.

You know I don't like you.   Heck, there's a lot of folks don't

like you but we only tolerate you cause you got a nice family.

But I wouldn't even wish my worse enemy the double

white possum curse.   

Just so you are properly forwarned, TN Williams knows ALL 13

incantations.    He's prepared to lay out a curse that even The

Count of Monte Crisco wouldn't want to deal with.

EDIT:  Hey Capt, I failed to mention that TN Williams is Secr/Treasurer of the Capt Bill Burt

ANTI-FAN Club.

He's organizing a peaceful gathering at the Coral

for ANTI-FAN Club members and a special Incantation Service the evening before

the match starts.

..........Widder

Ya know CBB, ole TW just might'n get a bad case of the twisties at the match, have to sit out the gold medal stages. :lol:

Kajun

1 hour ago, Krazy Kajun said:

Ya know CBB, ole TW just might'n get a bad case of the twisties at the match, have to sit out the gold medal stages. :lol:

Kajun

Heck, I've got a case of twisties right now. I'm training so they won't bother me none.

I might have to sick Widder on ya to keep you off'n me. 

1 hour ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

I thrive in the face of adversity. 

If TW isn’t careful I might have to pull Kid Flash out of school for a day…

Be better to keep him in there all you can. He probably needs extra learnin' cause of all his time around you. 

Are you able to shoot one handed yet, or you still having to use two? 

12 hours ago, Tennessee williams said:

Be better to keep him in there all you can. He probably needs extra learnin' cause of all his time around you. 

Are you able to shoot one handed yet, or you still having to use two? 

Well sir, I never had much use for shooting one handed.

16 hours ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

Well sir, I never had much use for shooting one handed.

Yeah, yeah, and I never had much use for winning gold medals or being rich.

12 hours ago, Mister Badly said:

Same here Captain. I use two hands too.:D

I use two hands too but one is using the pistol while one is doing something else. Like eating nanner pudding.

On 8/5/2021 at 8:53 PM, Roy's creek Dan, SASS 73697 said:

It will be our first time to shoot Tennessee State, Highland Scotty and myself are looking forward to a great match. 

Glad you’re coming to shoot with us, hope you have a great time!

Randy

On 8/6/2021 at 5:55 PM, Mister Badly said:

shoot-with-my-eyes-closed-too-picture-id487967267.jpg

On 8/6/2021 at 5:59 PM, DeaconKC said:

I didn't know @Tennessee williams had a mustache!

Tennessee don’t know how to grab a gun with two hands so that’s obviously an imposter!

Randy 

4 minutes ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

Tennessee don’t know how to grab a gun with two hands so that’s obviously an imposter!

Randy 

Naw, he’s just just doing his best impression of his idol CBB ;)

45 minutes ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

No, that would look more like this:  See if my other hand has more important things to do I'm perfectly comfortable shooting one handed.

image.png.7a1b7a5366fd08bcd3f62bfaaa4cd369.png

How'd you get Clint to have his picture made with you? :P:lol::lol:

51 minutes ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

No, that would look more like this:  See if my other hand has more important things to do I'm perfectly comfortable shooting one handed.

image.png.7a1b7a5366fd08bcd3f62bfaaa4cd369.png

Capt,

Here's proof of the curse.  TN Williams hasn't even 

started the 13 Incantations and you've already been

visited by a white possum!

..........Widder

This is just what I need!  All these well wishers really motivate me...it's good to have such a devoted fan club.

I was going to post one of my slower stages from yesterday, but I don't want to give TW false hope.

What would make me really happy would be to have all these fine fellows shooting on the same posse with me.

Help me out Papa, Whiskey....

15 minutes ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

This is just what I need!  All these well wishers really motivate me...it's good to have such a devoted fan club.

I was going to post one of my slower stages from yesterday, but I don't want to give TW false hope.

What would make me really happy would be to have all these fine fellows shooting on the same posse with me.

That’s one posse I’d like to be on too 

1 hour ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

1 hour ago, Tequila Shooter said:

That’s one posse I’d like to be on too 

Me too

It would be a privilege. 

3 hours ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

Problem is, so many folks ask to not posse with you. It's weird cause everybody wants to shoot with Shootin Sharyn.:ph34r: I'm not saying her application came in asking not to posse with you either but it did.

I had everything go wrong yesterday and I didn't even save any orphans on the way to the shoot. I think my kin brought me a bleached possum instead of an albino one.

The Curse of the Bleached Possum.

Now TN is jinks.   

The only Possum I know is Possum Skinner..... and he usually brings me good luck.

Capt:  if you want on the 'Possum Posse', your gonna have to show a little 'gratuitous respect'

to Papa and Whiskey.

;)

..........Widder

56 minutes ago, Tennessee williams said:

Problem is, so many folks ask to not posse with you. It's weird cause everybody wants to shoot with Shootin Sharyn.:ph34r: I'm not saying her application came in asking not to posse with you either but it did.

I had everything go wrong yesterday and I didn't even save any orphans on the way to the shoot. I think my kin brought me a bleached possum instead of an albino one.

That's funny, I've had so many people mention my scintillating wit and pleasant disposition when asking to posse with me.  Perhaps you're thinking of someone else, projection perhaps...?

27 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

The Curse of the Bleached Possum.

Now TN is jinks.   

The only Possum I know is Possum Skinner..... and he usually brings me good luck.

Capt:  if you want on the 'Possum Posse', your gonna have to show a little 'gratuitous respect'

to Papa and Whiskey.

;)

..........Widder

What?  Pay to shoot with TW? 

Maybe to shoot with the rest of you guys, but TW?

I heard Whiskey was offering whatever posse accepted him a bottle of bourbon for each member.

2 hours ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

I was going to ask to posse with Widder, but given he's a founding member and president of the anti-CBB club I guess that won't work. Maybe Tyrel, Sedalia and Tequila will have me on their posse.  :huh:

CBB I’d be honored to posse with you and the others!  My problem is that I’ve got no class, so I try to hang around classy folks like yourself so people think I have some. 

2 hours ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

That's funny, I've had so many people mention my scintillating wit and pleasant disposition when asking to posse with me.  Perhaps you're thinking of someone else, projection perhaps...?

What?  Pay to shoot with TW? 

Maybe to shoot with the rest of you guys, but TW?

I heard Whiskey was offering whatever posse accepted him a bottle of bourbon for each member.

Capt,

this is true.   A good bottle of bourbon, a chickens foot from New Orleans and a Hawks beak that has been washed in water from the Nile.

..........Widder

Archived