SASS Wire Forum

We will be adding Elder Statesman Gunfighter to our State Championship this year if we get enough interest. If you have already sent in your Registration and would like to change contact Papa Dave. Thanks

If you're planning to shoot the Tennessee State Championship October 7-9, 2021 please book your Hotel or Air BNB rooms early. There is a possibility Jack Daniels may have an event the same weekend.

We will shoot 12 Main Match Stages, 6 Friday and 6 Saturday. Rumor is the Banquet will be at the Bell Buckle Cafe Banquet Hall again. Thursday will be "Are You Tough Enough To Wear Pink" day and we'll be collecting money all weekend for The American Society! I think there is a better than average chance that the Friday Night Dinner on the range and Side Match Awards will have some adult refreshment given out as Door Prizes.

Hope to see everyone there!
Randy1652202076_2020Stages018.thumb.JPG.7fa74cc11e2111802198859c34b3db8a.JPGimage.thumb.jpeg.5244032ce0bad8085f980b00c5113230.jpeg548705271_2020TennesseeStateChampionship.jpg.10b898e35bcd330415a312f9fc859c68.jpg1107480364_IMG_72151.thumb.JPG.bab9dd5c6147977a719b9f1899e26f25.JPG1866818070_SixgunSeamus2020StatePink.thumb.jpg.514c419adab4289b871a1c5f0f20ee69.jpg

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Randy, you imbibe enough of them door prizes you gonna need a walker! :blink:

Kajun

16 hours ago, Krazy Kajun said:

Randy, you imbibe enough of them door prizes you gonna need a walker! :blink:

Kajun

Kajun, last year I needed the walker and didn’t even get to stay for the door prizes. Hopefully I won’t need it this year and will be able to stay for the prizes.

Randy

I’ve looked all over the Regulators website and can’t find anything about camping.  If anyone has the name and phone number of the gentleman that has the rv sites (at the equestrian center) would you please PM me.  Thanks

3 hours ago, Tequila Shooter said:

I’ve looked all over the Regulators website and can’t find anything about camping.  If anyone has the name and phone number of the gentleman that has the rv sites (at the equestrian center) would you please PM me.  Thanks

Hopefully Cumberland Drifter or Tennessee Tombstone will see this and reply, if not I'll call Drifter and find out!

Randy

Hey Tequila, his name is Ray Beech. Don't want to publicly post someone's phone #  without asking him. I'll PM the number.

2 hours ago, Sixgun Seamus said:

Hey Tequila, his name is Ray Beech. Don't want to publicly post someone's phone #  without asking him. I'll PM the number.

Thanks Seamus, all I knew was Ray.

Randy

1 hour ago, Diamond Jake said:

Well, twist my arm.

OK, I guess I'll come.  I might even enter the Chili Contest.

Please do!  Always look forward to another tasty recipe to enjoy.

Chas B

On 6/12/2021 at 9:06 AM, Chas B. Wolfson, SASS #11104 said:

Please do!  Always look forward to another tasty recipe to enjoy.

Chas B

One of these days I’m going to find time to enter the Chili Contest. 

See y’all in October. 
Randy

I have not talked to Ray yet but we should be good to go with him. He likes to be paid up front if possible so he does not have to run us down to collect.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm resurrecting this thread to mention that it's only 12 weeks until the match.  Better get those apps in!   

The timing is perfect.  Once this match is over you'll have enough time to consume your 'door prizes' and still be sobered up for the SE Regional two weeks later. 

My app is going out tomorrow. Unfortunately the rest of the Burts will not be able to attend, school/work obligations.

On 6/13/2021 at 10:18 AM, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

One of these days I’m going to find time to enter the Chili Contest. 

See y’all in October. 
Randy

:FlagAm: So, what if I and Annie paint targets.  That way you WILL have time to make an awesome pot of chili.What say ya?

Chas B

1 hour ago, Chas B. Wolfson, SASS #11104 said:

:FlagAm: So, what if I and Annie paint targets.  That way you WILL have time to make an awesome pot of chili.What say ya?

Chas B

I appreciate it but I will paint the targets, with Tennessee Williams help.

Thanks

Randy

7 minutes ago, Tennessee williams said:

He's got jokes!

I ain't entering no speed 97 events.:ph34r:

Come on, I'll loan you Clank, iffen ya aint got one.

Imis

Dang TN, this would be the year to shoot the 97 side match.

I'll be plagued with fumbleitous, I imagine.   Red Knee won't be there but

the fast and furious Missouri Traveller will probably be there, along with

SideKick and Tator.  And there is always an unknown surprise.

You should place somewhere in the Top 10.

;) 

..........Widder

Max & Ophelia Payne will be in attendance. Also for the Southeast Regional shortly thereafter.

36 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Dang TN, this would be the year to shoot the 97 side match.

I'll be plagued with fumbleitous, I imagine.   Red Knee won't be there but

the fast and furious Missouri Traveller will probably be there, along with

SideKick and Tator.  And there is always an unknown surprise.

You should place somewhere in the Top 10.

;) 

..........Widder

That would be me, out of 5 shooters I’d place 10th :huh:   Papa Dave should make it interesting and make it a BP speed match :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Tequila Shooter said:

Got my camping spot all set at Celebration now I’m good to go for CAC, TN State, and the SE Regionals.  It’s going to be a fun fall!

We'll have to look each other up.

You shooting the Black Powder side match?

Archived