SASS Wire Forum

I'm helping a fellow shooter that cannot compete at SASS shoots sell some of his gear. These used quality western shirts and vests.  

Vests

11 size – Medium Classic Old West Styles $15 plus shipping. 

Pay by check or money order, items will be shipped in USPS buyer pays shipping.  Total shipping to be determined based on number of items purchased.  Will combine items for shipping if purchasing multiple items to minimize shipping costs.

I prefer using USPS priority flat rate boxes with tracking.   $15.50 for medium and $21.90 for large. Up to 4 shirts will fit in a medium USPS flat rate medium box and 6 shirts in a large USPS flat rate box. 

Vest11.JPG

JS based on the one I got from you I think these XL's will fit I will take 1,3,4 & 9

Can I take 6, 8, & 10?   PM me on where to send the gold off to please.  
thanks, 

J.S.

Sorry, I didn't read the fine print. I need to retract my "I'll take it". I am currently on the road and can't get a money order out to you. Again I apologize for my error.

Pete

18 minutes ago, Lunar Tic Pete said:

J.S.

Sorry, I didn't read the fine print. I need to retract my "I'll take it". I am currently on the road and can't get a money order out to you. Again I apologize for my error.

Pete

I checked into withdrawing funds from paypal.  I can do it in other ways, just don't have an account I want to link up to paypal at this time.  There is an option for them to  send a check to me. That will work. I'll send you a pm.

Archived