SASS Wire Forum

More Stupid Criminal Stuff

Subdeacon Joe

Hide and seek is a two player game, at a minimum. Let’s find out why ...
Early this morning, the Sheriff’s Office received a complaint of a suspicious vehicle parked on private property in the 2800 block of Piner Rd. A deputy responded and located the vehicle, but not the occupant. The vehicle was parked in a location that made no sense. The deputy saw a hat resting on a nearby piece of farm equipment and went over to investigate. The deputy found way more than the hat.
The occupant of the vehicle had, inexplicably, decided to climb into the shaft of the vineyard fan and became completely stuck inside the shaft. He had been stuck there for two days before we found him. The Fire Department responded and was able to extricate the man out of the fan shaft.
When interviewed, the man indicated he liked to take pictures of the engines of old farm equipment. After a thorough investigation which revealed the farm equipment wasn’t antique and the man had far more methamphetamine than camera equipment, the motivation to climb into the fan shaft remains a total mystery.
We elected to not arrest him as he required medical treatment after his unintended multi-day stay in the fan shaft. The Sheriff’s Office will be recommending charges of trespassing and drug possession, as well as violations of both his probation case and the pending case for which he is currently out of custody on pre-trial release.
Lucky for this guy the citizen called in to report his vehicle, otherwise this story ends with a far more tragic outcome. Instead he should make a full recovery and hopefully be wiser for the experience.

197361030_4443351212356084_1127494147765091384_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=2-EFrHCr8FsAX-D9MOj&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=5bbe221c2d7d30bbdfcc61b0c40c7335&oe=60E77F9B

192253758_4443351245689414_5578759163920125085_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=zi9ZjQfodhcAX_3m-0m&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=950273a6d9e71441e58a0a1e61f0504b&oe=60E6162D

190462808_4443351329022739_6813066703936040093_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=-Nfu7h93IL0AX9u61EP&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=c44a1ff0b34d092f1fd49d7d3beec330&oe=60E77460

1 hour ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

no.  If he died in there, someone would have to clean up the mess and the machinery may have been damaged.

Exactly.   Plus the owner would be on the hook for the cost of clean up and like a not face the family suing him.

7 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Exactly.   Plus the owner would be on the hook for the cost of clean up and like a not face the family suing him.

more good points by both of you , 

"...why some people want to completely legalize all drugs...." that i have not figured out after they made tobacco out to be so bad , if your into the librarian view - why wouldnt everything be legal ? WHY is it only certain things that are OK to smoke and such ? maybe its lawyers working on the next class action suits , seems being an 'open minded progressive' means you have to be very closed minded about things you dont like .............huh , isnt that exactly what they accuse conservatives of , imagine that .........................

While a new Parole Agent I had one of my "clients" try to steal a 4 wheeler. The farmer didn't appreciate this, so he let loose with a 12 gauge with birdshot [so as not to hurt the 4 wheeler]. My genius catches several pellets in his hind end and is caught by the cops when he goes to get it removed. Then when he gets to the jail, he refuses medical treatment, thinking they will have to release him. Instead, we issue a warrant, pick him up and take him to our nearest max prison, where the Tactical Team is waiting. He is taken to Health Care where he is strapped down by force, his clothes removed and has the shot removed by the Doctor there. He was thereafter known as "Buttshot".

out of curiosity - i know that can be deadly , what on earth would this guy want to climb into that for ???? if he was stealing it id think he might have better luck loading it from the outside , and he needed a better set of wheels ....

if he was hiding from someone , the car was a dead give-away and he was not in a position to allude anymore , 

dumb part of this is - i bet he is back on the street in a day , procreating and voting , WHY ???????????????

18 hours ago, watab kid said:

out of curiosity - i know that can be deadly , what on earth would this guy want to climb into that for ???? if he was stealing it id think he might have better luck loading it from the outside , and he needed a better set of wheels ....

if he was hiding from someone , the car was a dead give-away and he was not in a position to allude anymore , 

dumb part of this is - i bet he is back on the street in a day , procreating and voting , WHY ???????????????

Drugs.  Specifically Meth.  There's no telling what kind of stupid you can find in a pill or a bottle.

Angus

22 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

If everyone is stoned and stupid then those in control can do as they please. 

Just as long as it isn't menthol...  Pot is legal,  they are trying to make LSD and mushrooms legal, but those evil menthol cigarettes are killing people on purpose.

yes --- aint that the truth , they are forced on everyone smoking them arent they ?????? if pot and all the drugs become legal everywhere will they one day sue all those providers for "killing folks" just wonderin , 

its like letting criminals out of jail - or not putting them in at all , when will this get any common sense applied ? when some judges family is the next target of those they turned loose on society ? or doesnt that ever happen ...........yet ? 

9 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

And this would be different how? :blink:

It’s not that bad………………yet!

Give it time. The Left is working as hard as it can. All they need is for good people to do nothing…

“Hello!!  Sheriff’s office??  I saw this guy trying to steal my 4wheeler.  I loaned him some bird shot!!  He left the 4wheeler, but he refused to give me my bird shot back!!”

the man had far more methamphetamine than camera equipment, the motivation to climb into the fan shaft remains a total mystery.

No. Not a mystery at all.

On 6/13/2021 at 11:59 PM, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

It’s not that bad………………yet!

Give it time. The Left is working as hard as it can. All they need is for good people to do nothing…

i think that sums it up perfectly - anyone ready to do something ?

Archived