SASS Wire Forum

Pair of .38 Beretta/Uberti Stampedes 4.75” Barrel - SOLD

Standard Stampedes

The finish is an attractive plum bluing with a case-hardened look.  Even as it “weathers” it looks authentic “old west.”  The weight and balance of these Stampedes really worked for me and I’ve got small hands.  They fit in a holster like a Vaquero.

These guns are no longer manufactured. Although Stampedes have a transfer bar, I had great luck with them. I used these a lot over 5 years and they won me quite a few buckles and speed awards. 

Before I stopped shooting them, I had the main leaf springs replaced and haven’t had the guns re-tuned since then as I decided to switch to different guns altogether. If you plan to run the Stampedes fast, this pair needs some work to lighten up the main leaf springs.

They are made by Uberti which was bought by Beretta so they have both manufacturers’ names on the barrel.

They originally came with black plastic grips, both of which cracked and were unusable.
The grips pictured on this pair are custom-fitted dark checkered horn.

Thanks for looking.

Baretta/Uberti Stampede Revolvers
.38/.357
4 3/4" Barrel

SOLD

1-Beretta-Stampedes.jpg

2-Beretta-Stampedes.jpg

3-Beretta-Stampedes.jpg

6-Stampede-Mfg.jpg

Howdy, Ma'am,

The little number right under Members is the number of Likes that folks have sent your way.

Since you didn't have any, I gave you one.

If you collect the whole series, you win the Cadillac!

Now, I haven't heard of anyone winning the Caddy yet, so you still have a chance. Good luck!

Brazos

Archived