SASS Wire Forum

EOT Sneak Preview - A Short (Unofficial) Video

Popcorn Kelly

I had the pleasure of being near Paradise Pass this weekend so I stopped by the range to get a sneak peek before EOT.  As luck would have it the local club was shooting their month match Saturday.  Although I did not have my gear with me, I stopped by and took a few videos and photographs and created the little video shared below.  I suspect many attending EOT have never visited Paradise Pass so this may give them a little insight into the range and facilities.  From what I saw and heard you won't be disappointed.  This club has been working diligently to bring all a great experience.  Many thanks to all their members and volunteers!  

Popcorn Kelly

Now if we just knew which shooting wave we have been assigned.

Slim, Thanks much.  Likewise, I enjoyed meeting you and the others.  To say you all were hospitable to Julie and me would be an understatement.  I look forward to returning late next week.  Catch you then.  Popcorn

Glad to see the tulip sapling I planted beside my cabin (former) turned into a tree!

5 minutes ago, Matthew Duncan said:

Glad to see the tulip sapling I planted beside my cabin (former) turned into a tree!

Aunt Bea takes good care of it! 

Archived