SASS Wire Forum

Sad event

I thought I understood what they were doing, until I got to the end of the story.

They turned off his mic when he was talking about freed slaves honoring dead Civil War veterans.

I assumed that the freed slaves were honoring dead Confederate veterans. And of course we cannot allow that to happen. We cannot allow people to know that some blacks fought on the south side. That some blacks agreed with the secession. Or that some blacks actually considered Confederate soldiers to be worth honoring. Because as we all know Confederate soldiers were racist scum. :rolleyes:

So I was quite surprised to find out that the freed slave were honoring Union veterans, and that was censored out of the speech. It seemed like that would be put in the speech, even if it wasn't true.

Stunning! Liberals seem to think that the term Civil War Soldier = Slave Owning Racist Confederate. They have vandalized Union memorials all over the country in their unbelievable ignorance!! :angry::angry:

Libs just ain't all that smart.

46 minutes ago, Dantankerous said:

Libs just ain't all that smart.

Sad truth is a lot of em are very smart. But intelligence misused is intelligence wasted.

Archived