SASS Wire Forum

Psychriast's fantasies

6 minutes ago, John Kloehr said:

Might be due to Denosovian DNA, whereas European ancestry contains indications of Neanderthal influence. Australian (and possibly Native American) ancestry does likely include a 4th source. African origin seems to have the least variation.

Don't take the DNA tree as gospel at this point; the science is still probably decades from definitive answers.

Anyway, as a social construct, your choice of words may be offensive to some. Likewise, for a different set of people, so are mine.

Peace.

Not my choice of words, they’re from anthropologists! Like Utah  Bob said, When you’re woke. Science be damned”!

20 hours ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

At least she has been identified as a "crazy" and anyone doing a quick Google search will bring up this article.  Hopefully, this documented woke hatred of white people will follow her for the rest of her professional career.  

Her PROFESSIONAL carrer should be ended...NOW!

I hope someone has made sure that your FBI and your Secret Service have been formally notified about the potential physical danger this person represents, from her own statements.

If she were here in Canada, I would be on the phone to the Canadian Firearms Centre reporting a Public Safety Concern.

Comments not half as incendiary as hers have earned a Tactical Team response here.

On 6/5/2021 at 9:19 PM, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:

Photo of Dr. Aruna Khilanani:

:

image.png

For someone who does not like white people, why highlight her hair and put on light foundstion (make up) and highlight powder to appear lighter in color???

She does look to be Iranian, maybe Indonesian?

Anyway, incredibly dangerous thinking to be dealing with the mentally ill.

How easy can she manipulate those she is supposed to be counseling???

As I read the entirety of the article and some side searches on the fair doctor, it clearly comes across has she has self diagnosed herself as being mentally aberrant....thus she is should be red-flagged for ownership of a firearm.

I heard them say sheis HINDU.

She shouldn't even be able to have a drivers license.Thats just as dangerous.

Largo

Archived