SASS Wire Forum

Psychriast's fantasies

New York-based psychiatrist Dr. Aruna Khilanani

:blink:

WOW!

I feel threatened by that. If I encounter this woman I will defend myself. I do believe in equal rights so I am therefore enlightened and will treat her as I would a man threatening my life in the same manner. 

That is all. 

Definitely hate speech!!  She should be red flagged and an order of protection issued against her!!

Psychiatric observation should be mandated by the courts!!

The woman is a danger to the public and possibly to herself!!

Had to delete what I was thinking and about to hit the reply button.

At least she has been identified as a "crazy" and anyone doing a quick Google search will bring up this article.  Hopefully, this documented woke hatred of white people will follow her for the rest of her professional career.  

She’s a scumbag racist. That is what she is. She is generically threatening murder against people of another race because of hatred so therefore she is also promoting terrorism. At the very least a hate crime for every time she voices her vitriol. 

Isn’t that how certain people in politics see things when it suits their agenda?

Remember back in 99, when Spike Lee said he wanted to shoot Charlton Heston with a 44 Bulldog?

He got away with it because he was not a white man. If a white man had threatened to shoot a black man, the white man would still be in jail. Because only white people are racist.

4 hours ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

At least she has been identified as a "crazy" and anyone doing a quick Google search will bring up this article.  Hopefully, this documented woke hatred of white people will follow her for the rest of her professional career.  

Which should last about 39 seconds longer, followed by incarceration in a mental facility like the one where my son and daughter-in-law work.

One person gets a bunch of publicity saying some pretty vile stuff and t's only because of the megaphone of the internet that we get drawn into the fester of her hate. 

Sorry -- got better things going on in my life than to get worked up about this. There are plenty of people out there. We can all probably do a pretty good job at avoiding this one.

8 hours ago, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:

Photo of Dr. Aruna Khilanani:

:

image.png

She looks white to me! What the heck is her problem?? She's a disgusting liberal POS!

That's what I was thinking. Awful damn white-looking black woman.

And since only white people have blonde hair, and she has put blonde highlights in her hair, she's trying to look more white. While claiming she's black.

52 minutes ago, Alpo said:

That's what I was thinking. Awful damn white-looking black woman.

And since only white people have blonde hair, and she has put blonde highlights in her hair, she's trying to look more white. While claiming she's black.

All of the qualifications for race are pretty loose depending on who you are. Take our first black president. His mom is white . Which to me makes him just as white as he is black . Same with Kamala Harris’s mom being Indian. 
It’s just sad race is stressed so much 

This country became great by being a melting pot, letting all nationalities come in and mix together and become Americans.  Some groups, such as Blacks and Asians have been barred from that melting pot for far too long.  Now, when we are starting to include them, they get "WOKE" and Diversity becomes the new standard and not only do they insist on being excluded but every other ethnic group is encouraged to pull out and be its own enclave.

Do you think that someone plans to profit from this?  I think so. Follow the money.

Duffield

4 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

She looks white to me! What the heck is her problem?? She's a disgusting liberal POS!

UUmmmm I hate to tell you this, she's not "white".  She claims to be "Indian".   I'm guessing she's Pakistani, by her surname.  That should explain a lot. 

We can only hope someone, preferable "non-white" takes her to the review board and gets her license pulled, or at least under review.  That kind of outward hate and vitriol has no place in this world.

20 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Definitely hate speech!!  She should be red flagged and an order of protection issued against her!!

Psychiatric observation should be mandated by the courts!!

The woman is a danger to the public and possibly to herself!!

To the people is my concern, to herself really no to much.

I did a quick search and found her website, all I’ve got to say is that she’s whacked out of her mind.  I’m not even going to post a link, it gave me a headache just reading what she had to say. 

3 hours ago, Calamity Kris said:

UUmmmm I hate to tell you this, she's not "white".  She claims to be "Indian".   I'm guessing she's Pakistani, by her surname.  That should explain a lot. 

We can only hope someone, preferable "non-white" takes her to the review board and gets her license pulled, or at least under review.  That kind of outward hate and vitriol has no place in this world.

There’s only 3 races, Caucasian, Negroid and Mongoloid. I don’t know where India comes in but Indian is not a race! Mongoloid I guess. ????

Sone anthropologists also recognize Australoid as the 4th race. Australian natives. 

4 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

There’s only 3 races, Caucasian, Negroid and Mongoloid. I don’t know where India comes in but Indian is not a race! Mongoloid I guess. ????

I assume (using the politically rather than scientifically correct term) she would identify as Asian.

4 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Sone anthropologists also recognize Australoid as the 4th race. Australian natives. 

LOL Dog and cat breeders can't even agree on what a breed is, race appears to be more of a social construct.

1 minute ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

I assume (using the politically rather than scientifically correct term) she would identify as Asian.

True because they don’t use Mongoloid anymore even though it’s a legitimate term for a race. 

6 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

True because they don’t use Mongoloid anymore even though it’s a legitimate term for a race. 

When you’re woke, science be damned. :blink:

1 minute ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Might be due to Denosovian DNA, whereas European ancestry contains indications of Neanderthal influence. Australian (and possibly Native American) ancestry does likely include a 4th source. African origin seems to have the least variation.

Don't take the DNA tree as gospel at this point; the science is still probably decades from definitive answers.

Anyway, as a social construct, your choice of words may be offensive to some. Likewise, for a different set of people, so are mine.

Peace.

Archived