SASS Wire Forum

Attacking a stage...

Grizzly Dave

Wow, youtube suggested my own videos to me, and it is timely.  Life might actually allow me to shoot a monthly in a couple of weeks after a long hiatus, and it was fun to watch myself share what little I know about this game.  I watch them at 1.75 times speed, which makes me sound like a chipmunk which makes it a bit more fun.

Anyway, thought I'd post these here in hopes someone else might find something useful, or at least a laugh.

Has it really been four years since I filmed that?  Time does fly.

Please feel free to add suggestions that I may have overlooked, or things that work for you so that we all may learn.

Watch yer top knot

Grizz

You said you filmed it, which I think you meant it was recorded probably on digital memory. No footage either.

8 hours ago, Kulshan 20262 said:

You said you filmed it, which I think you meant it was recorded probably on digital memory. No footage either.

I filmed it approximately 4 years ago and uploaded it on youtube..  I'd have to watch the footage to be sure, but most was filmed in my shop, and the inserted clips likely at Pawnee Station in Nunn, Colorado.  And yes, recorded digitally and edited would be correct, the word 'filmed' being loosely used if you consider that to be filmed using some sort of tape or film.

I haven't ever had the experience of "attacking a stage".   As I understand it, it usually involved someone with a shotgun stepping out into the road and ordering the drover to stop,  while his armed gang members hid in the nearby bushes or rockpiles.  

Archived