SASS Wire Forum

Can't prove UFO's are alien...

1 minute ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

.........   so, "Men in Black" isn't a documentary ....... ?   :huh:

I think Cyrus had one of those red light pen thingies flashed in his face. :huh:

I'm with Forty Rod on this one. The universe is at least 13 billion years old, and like Carl Sagan said there are beellions and beellions of planets out there. And we are supposed to think that intelligent life has existed only on this one planet, and only in the last 10,000 years? In my view there is no question that life does or at least has existed elsewhere. The only question is whether they're smart enough to build spaceships capable of traveling this far without having at least one software glitch.

On 6/5/2021 at 2:39 PM, Alpo said:

I think he is saying that we have more crazy on this planet than is anywhere else in the universe. And if the visitors come and fill up their hold with some of our crazy and take it back to their planet, we've got so much we won't even notice it some of it is gone.

Water  fool!

On 6/6/2021 at 1:24 PM, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

Two of the many illustrations that depict what he saw.

2untLGJ0zrPPipJDs7kXGcThPJOHL9Z3oEnKPAP7gmOOSQJw0Tgu_lHuc2ZZUu5G7I9vADGPyi79q9Nu-f6ZDwlr6-Sk3R-8g4DJg_kVd0mEezekiel-1.jpg?w=640

Those are actually in line with Judaic  descriptions of angels. When they said “be not afraid”, they were sporting multiple eyes and wings like some Lovecraftian, mind-blowing entity.

skunk probe.jpg

Archived