SASS Wire Forum

Can't prove UFO's are alien...

The U.S. Government says it can't find any evidence to prove that UFO's/UAP's (Unidentified Aerial Phenomena) are aliens.  OTOH, it says it can't prove they aren't! :unsure:  Does that sound like the usual double-talk?  Hmmm?  :rolleyes:  Back in '66, I was headed back to the base from a Launch Facility in Montana, having brought the "bird" back up to Strategic Alert (green light on the capsule drivers' panels), after a reported UFO had caused all 10 birds in Echo flight to shut down the previous night!  Got a call on the radio asking if we had seen anything in the vicinity of Belt Canyon, where an LEO and a civilian had seen something.  My team and I HAD NOT, and I so replied.  After hanging up the mic, I joked that maybe my assistant team chief might have seen a flying saucer thrown by his wife when he came home in "bad shape" one night.  

All joking aside, something caused that anomaly causing all ten birds in Echo and later several in Oscar flight to shut down.  Boeing ran tests on the power supplies and was only able to get a similar thing to happen (on test equipment) LESS THAN 0.1% of the time!  Site security personnel at the Launch Control Facilities saw strange lights, and one poor airman got so shook up that he tried to go over the fence and injured himself! :o

The laws of Newtonian physics do not permit the velocities and changes in direction that some of the "things" have been seen to do by experienced Navy pilots.  I wonder what the Klingons or Romulans or whoever think of us?  Probably figure there simply ain't no intelligent life on Earth! 

Stay well and safe, Pards!  Better save some aluminum foil for hats! Just in case!

12 minutes ago, Trailrider #896 said:

Does that sound like the usual double-talk? 

It sounds perfectly logical to me. Unless they have caught one of those UFOs - found it parked at the side of the road fixing a flat landing gear, or Snoopy shot it down from his Sopwith Doghouse - they don't know what the hell it is. It could be a THIS, but then again it might not be. Without catching one and finding it crewed by pointy-eared people with green blood, they don't know.

Can't say I believe there are, nor can't say I believe they don't exist.

I can say this:   when I was a teenager (mid 60's)  I was watching a light fly across the

night sky.   Nothing was unusual and I just thought it was the light from a high flying

jet.

Then, in the blink of an eye, it made a 90 degree turn and continued on its trek.

It picked up a little speed and then I lost sight of it.

Don't think we had a jet that could make such a move back then..... but who really knows

what lurks at some of these hidden, secret military bases.

..........Widder

They now call them UAP’s because UFO has a weird connotation. As if UAP makes it any different. 

Bureaucrat Double Speak!

I figure they are likely real. I doubt we are the only so called "intelligent" life in the whole of space. They're probably playing with the dune buggy we left on the moon.:D

They have no idea what they might be ..........but they’re sure they aren’t alien in nature. :wacko::lol::lol::lol:

Those crystal clear pictures are proof that UFOs exist. C’mon you saw them! No question !:P:P:P

Statistically the odds are way in favor of their existence.

It's vanity to think we are the only intelligent life in the universe.

I've had a few experiences that convince me that SOMETHING is out there.

Descriptions of aliens aren't even close to what we actually look like.

7 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Those crystal clear pictures are proof that UFOs exist. C’mon you saw them! No question !:P:P:P

Yea.... just like Big Foot and all those pics taken of him.

..........Widder

14 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Yea.... just like Big Foot and all those pics taken of him.

..........Widder

Big Foot exists and has managed in some cases to join the human population without being detected.  For example Refrigerator Whatsizname and Shaq, Andre the Giant, Janet Reno, our own Big Jake, and hundreds of others.  :o  :D

I agree with those who say they hope it is extraterrestrial intelligence. The alternative could be that a government here has made such a huge leap in technology that we are in big, big trouble.

Or maybe they don't want to disclose what they do know that would actually prove that they are extraterrestrial.

I have a personal story about an encounter with an enormous bi-pedal creature while I was camping in West Virginia.  So I'm willing to entertain the possibility.  Frankly, as big as the universe is, it would be incredibly arrogant to think that we're the only thing that passes as intelligent life.

If you sit and pour 3 fingers of your favorite libation and ponder,  if they are real why are they here. So after the second 3 finger glass of spirits it came to me, in all the solar systems we can see with the Hubble it is clear there is only one planet that has something none of all the others have. No it's not pot, or Big Jake but we have so much of it we will never know any has been flown away.    I tell you pards, this is the craziest planet I have ever lived on. 

complicates.jpg

Howdy,

ufo piloted by the folks that built the pyramids and stone hedge.

They arent alien atall but way smarter and more advanced than we are today.

They watch us for entertainment.  

Best

CR

Down through the years, a lot of folks have seen something. Now, whether it was real or imaginary, as the old cowboy said: "remains to be saw".

I watched an interview with a pilot, and he stated that one time they were travelling east, over the Pacific Ocean, to California. His radar picked up an object approaching him at hyper-speed. Before it intercepted him, the object made a 90 degree right hand turn, without slowing down, then it continued on in that new direction until he lost track of it. He said, it had to be a real object, since it showed up on his radar screen. 

He said nothing human could have withstood the G forces in making a 90 degree turn without slowing down. He said he knew of no technology that humans have, that could do those maneuvers, at hyper speed, even it was not piloted by a living human, and he did not know if the physics could, or would work, to make a turn like that at hyper-speed. 

So...I watched several folks being interviewed, mostly military and commercial air craft personnel, and they all had a strange encounter story to relate.

I know, in our realm, anything with mass cannot travel at the speed of light. Even at the speed of light, the Universe is so large that to traverse it would still be improbable. Worm hole??? Well...no....where two worm holes connect, the diameter is about the width of an atom, so that would not work. 

Perhaps we are encountering something from another realm, or dimension, where the laws of physics are different. 

Even the Bible speaks of things that it defines as being "spiritual beings", which we have no detailed description of. Are we encountering "spiritual beings" that are not subject to the physical laws of our realm/universe???

Most of humanity believes that we are not alone. Perhaps we may be alone in our realm, but perhaps we are not alone, if other realms/dimensions do exist.

The mathematical odds of another habitable planet, another earth, at just the right degree of angle on the axis, at just the right location in a solar system, with just the right star, the star just the right size and age, composed of just the right ingredients, at just the right distance from us, having a moon just the right size, and just the right distance from earth, and having the other planets, in a solar system, at just the right size, and distance, and all orbiting on the same horizonal plane, all in the same direction, in a mostly perfect circle of orbit around the sun, and our solar system being at just the right position in our galaxy, and the galaxy being the correct type of galaxy (a spiral galaxy) is such a huge number, that, mathematically speaking, it is not possible to find another "earth" out there, with life on it as we know and understand it.   

Mathematically speaking....the universe is fine tuned for human life on earth, and was fine tuned one second after the "big bang". When one looks at all the things that have had to happen, and to be in place, and be just right, for humanity to exist, it boggles the mind (if one has a mind to boggle, that is). 

The real kicker is this. Mathematically speaking, random chance has zero chance of being a causal effect of how anything got here. 

The more you study it, the more this becomes very obvious. 

Mathematically speaking, since the age of the universe is considered by scientists to be 13.8 billion years old. that means not enough time has passed for random chance to produce what we see and have in 2021.  

So...perhaps we are not alone, if there is more than our realm that exists.

People are seeing things, and have seen things, for hundreds of years...even before there were trailer parks!!!!:D

Food for thought.

W.K. 

15 hours ago, Major General Shagnasty said:

If you sit and pour 3 fingers of your favorite libation and ponder,  if they are real why are they here. So after the second 3 finger glass of spirits it came to me, in all the solar systems we can see with the Hubble it is clear there is only one planet that has something none of all the others have. No it's not pot, or Big Jake but we have so much of it we will never know any has been flown away.    I tell you pards, this is the craziest planet I have ever lived on. 

Huh?

16 hours ago, Major General Shagnasty said:

we have so much of it we will never know any has been flown away.    I tell you pards, this is the craziest planet I have ever lived on. 

52 minutes ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

Huh?

I think he is saying that we have more crazy on this planet than is anywhere else in the universe. And if the visitors come and fill up their hold with some of our crazy and take it back to their planet, we've got so much we won't even notice it some of it is gone.

16 hours ago, Major General Shagnasty said:

If you sit and pour 3 fingers of your favorite libation and ponder,  if they are real why are they here. So after the second 3 finger glass of spirits

Of course, he came to this realization after drinking six fingers. That just might have something to do with his understanding.

Check out the first part of the Book of Ezekiel.  What he described  had little relationship to the rest of the Book.  So what was it that Ezekiel said he saw?  Sure sounds like an extraterrestrial craft and being.

40 minutes ago, Trailrider #896 said:

Check out the first part of the Book of Ezekiel.  What he described  had little relationship to the rest of the Book.  So what was it that Ezekiel said he saw?  Sure sounds like an extraterrestrial craft and being.

Two of the many illustrations that depict what he saw.

2untLGJ0zrPPipJDs7kXGcThPJOHL9Z3oEnKPAP7gmOOSQJw0Tgu_lHuc2ZZUu5G7I9vADGPyi79q9Nu-f6ZDwlr6-Sk3R-8g4DJg_kVd0mEezekiel-1.jpg?w=640

I'm not familiar with aero technology just an admirer of it. However, my opinion for what it is. If we can fly out of our atmosphere or inside with no problem anyone can do it. Assuming there is more life of any kind outside of our planet.  

SciFi B.S.  

The space alien and their mode of transportation always advance at a large but recognizable distance ahead of our own.  They cannot advance beyond our ability to imagine their capabilities because they are a product of our imagination.

The current government admission of the existance of UFO's in just a shiney toy.  A false humility by which the governors show they are on our side, working on the problems that matter to us.  Action, at last!

SciFi B.S.

It's pretty much impossible that they could be products of another nation, as they have shown to be capable of doing things that according to our understanding of Newton's physics cannot be done. Personally I don't believe they're actually crewed by aliens either, as any life form inside them would have to be capable of withstanding incredible G-forces without getting so much as dizzy. If anything they're unmanned (unaliened?) probes, much like our Voyagers but FAR more advanced.

Military space dude here.  Read my lips:  There.  Are.  NO.  Aliens.  

Unidentified simply means we cannot identify it.  It does NOT mean or imply that it comes from another planet.  Think about the SR-71 Blackbird, which is still the only aircraft (we know of) that can outrun a missile.  It was so technologically advanced that it remained Top Secret for DECADES, and most of what was on it remains so.  It was invented in the early 1950s.

Technology is advancing on an exponential curve, meaning the rate at which we double our technology is increasing, so the time to double technology is decreasing.  So try to imagine what we have developed since the 1950s.

On 6/5/2021 at 12:08 PM, Chili Ron said:

Howdy,

ufo piloted by the folks that built the pyramids and stone hedge.

They arent alien atall but way smarter and more advanced than we are today.

They watch us for entertainment.  

Best

CR

I think we may be an extraterrestrial junior high school science experiment that went horribly wrong some how.

1 hour ago, Cyrus Cassidy #45437 said:

Military space dude here.  Read my lips:  There.  Are.  NO.  Aliens.  

Unidentified simply means we cannot identify it.  It does NOT mean or imply that it comes from another planet.  Think about the SR-71 Blackbird, which is still the only aircraft (we know of) that can outrun a missile.  It was so technologically advanced that it remained Top Secret for DECADES, and most of what was on it remains so.  It was invented in the early 1950s.

Technology is advancing on an exponential curve, meaning the rate at which we double our technology is increasing, so the time to double technology is decreasing.  So try to imagine what we have developed since the 1950s.

.........   so, "Men in Black" isn't a documentary ....... ?   :huh:

Archived