SASS Wire Forum

Cocomelon!!!!

7 minutes ago, Larsen E. Pettifogger, SASS #32933 said:

Hate to say it but that is the same expression Biden had on his face at his last news conference.

...... see, you CAN say "nice" things ......   ;)

13 minutes ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

The childs show , even has the youngest child wondering "what the ?":lol:

I caught her expression in the mirror!

... we have things like that here too, ......... Days of Our lives, .... Desperate Housewives, ...... Everybody Loves Raymond, .........

.......Monday night Football .........   :(

5 hours ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

Izzy's expression speaks volumes!!!:P

20210603_174748.jpg

20210603_174829.jpg

that look is priceless , i remember it well after all these years and cannot for the life of me think of a smart A$$ comeback that says more than just looking again , she is going to be one smart cookie down the road , i hope there are a lot of them 

2 hours ago, watab kid said:

that look is priceless , i remember it well after all these years and cannot for the life of me think of a smart A$$ comeback that says more than just looking again , she is going to be one smart cookie down the road , i hope there are a lot of them 

I have 7 "of them"...all more savy than me!!! Even these 3 and 4 year olds!

I still haven’t gotten over that Sponge box dude!!!:blink::P

When my son was small he was hooked on the Ren and Stimpy show. 

I watched it with him once, and it was episode that was called "the nerve ending fairy" (as opposed to the "tooth fairy"). 

Oh my goodness. That was the most bizarre thing I had ever seen in a cartoon. 

Big City Greens, is what my grandson likes to watch. His parents won't let him watch Sponge Bob. That one is a favorite of mine.

I told my son the other day that grandparents, and grandchildren are so close, because they have a common enemy (the parents). He was not all that amused at that. Too bad. 

I'm not there to be their disciplinarian...I am there to spoil them rotten, and feed them pralines, and Mountain Dew, right before they go home...hehehe.

Can we say "hyper?"  

W.K. 

1 hour ago, Waxahachie Kid #17017 L said:

When my son was small he was hooked on the Ren and Stimpy show. 

I watched it with him once, and it was episode that was called "the nerve ending fairy" (as opposed to the "tooth fairy"). 

Oh my goodness. That was the most bizarre thing I had ever seen in a cartoon. 

Big City Greens, is what my grandson likes to watch. His parents won't let him watch Sponge Bob. That one is a favorite of mine.

I told my son the other day that grandparents, and grandchildren are so close, because they have a common enemy (the parents). He was not all that amused at that. Too bad. 

I'm not there to be their disciplinarian...I am there to spoil them rotten, and feed them pralines, and Mountain Dew, right before they go home...hehehe.

Can we say "hyper?"  

W.K. 

But ours are in the back 2/3 of our home!!!

No way to send them away!!!

But, I wouldn't want to!!!

Archived