SASS Wire Forum

Stupid is as stupid does

Ace_of_Hearts

Today, while venturing off to the big bog hardware store, I observed two examples of today's stupid!

1 - I was backing out of my parking spot when a man carrying two large plastic boxes passed directly behind me. I loudly questioned his intelligence but it went unheard in the car with closed windows. The boxes were big enough that the bottom one took his entire arm span to carry. The smaller one was perched on top. He was struggling to walk from the heavy load and the size of the load. When I looked over my left shoulder to make sure the idiot had cleared my path, I happened to observe that both plastic boxes (Tool storage boxes) had perfectly good wheels and folding handles....................................

2 - As if that wasn't enough..... When I got to the parking lot exit onto the street the gentleman in front of me had obvious bought a small amount of lumber. I could tell because it was sticking out of the FULLY OPEN passenger side door. I tried to follow him but he was in too much of a hurry to get home with his purchase.

I saw a guy pulling up of one of the big box stores with one of those inexpensive aluminum screen doors tied to the top of his compact car.   No roof rack,  just a line through the open rear windows and across the screen door at about the middle.   He took off out of the parking lot and that door was folded in half before he had gone 30 yards. 

9 hours ago, Capt. James H. Callahan said:

you can't fix stupid.jpg

ON THE CONTRARY!!

You CAN fix stupid!  It’s a lot of work and usually very painful, (if not fatal) for the fixee!! :lol:

1 hour ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

ON THE CONTRARY!!

You CAN fix stupid!  It’s a lot of work and usually very painful, (if not fatal) for the fixee!! :lol:

Yep, you can fix stupid but the cure is almost always fatal.

1 hour ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

ON THE CONTRARY!!

Sadly fixing the stupid usually results in a visit from law enforcement  :(

Ace of Hearts, I was the guy in driving well below the speed limit in the left lane, with my right turn signal constantly on, I slowed down a long way before the intersection, came to a stop, and while still in the left lane, I abruptly turned right.

Was that you honking and flipping me off?

3 hours ago, Birdgun Quail, SASS #63663 said:

Ace of Hearts, I was the guy in driving well below the speed limit in the left lane, with my right turn signal constantly on, I slowed down a long way before the intersection, came to a stop, and while still in the left lane, I abruptly turned right.

THAT WAS ME!!!:D

3 hours ago, Birdgun Quail, SASS #63663 said:

No, that was me.

I also asked you if Helen Keller taught you to drive but you had your bad ear towards me and didn't hear me.

23 hours ago, Smuteye John SASS#24774 said:

No, that was me.

I also asked you if Helen Keller taught you to drive but you had your bad ear towards me and didn't hear me.

Smuteye, I'll have you know I learned to drive in California!  -_-

Archived