SASS Wire Forum

Repurposing

Subdeacon Joe

My father would admonish me with the WWII slogan he grew up with:
"Use it up, wear it out, make it do, OR DO WITHOUT!"

And Smuteye John is absolutely right in his incisive comment!

You can bet somewhere along the line there will be a conversation with beer involved and the conversation with start with;

”Ya know…I’ll bet BF Goodrich All Terrains would be a better tire to make those fender guards…better’n them crap Goodyear Wranglers you made those out of…”

And that’s when the fight started…:lol:

39 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

You can bet somewhere along the line there will be a conversation with beer involved and the conversation with start with;

......... yes, ...... but which beer ?:huh:

2 hours ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

......... yes, ...... but which beer ?:huh:

Considering the vehicle, I'm betting Milwaukee's Best- in a can.  Maybe one of the domestic light beers (Miller, Coors, Bud)- also in a can.

5 minutes ago, Smuteye John SASS#24774 said:

Considering the vehicle, I'm betting Milwaukee's Best- in a can.  Maybe one of the domestic light beers (Miller, Coors, Bud)- also in a can.

Nope…Natural Light, but I wouldn’t rule out any of the others. Definitely not PBR, that’s Hipster swill now. Or it was. 

4 hours ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

I'm going to guess rivots.

I think this Idea is genius! (Did I spell that right??:huh:)

T-H-A-T. Yep,, you spelled that right!:lol:

Now "rivets" on the other hand.

2 hours ago, Smuteye John SASS#24774 said:

aint nothun that a beer cant fix - no matter what brand , im pretty good at drinkin beer 

10 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

”Ya know…I’ll bet BF Goodrich All Terrains would be a better tire to make those fender guards…better’n them crap Goodyear Wranglers you made those out of…”

And that’s when the fight started…:lol:

There is a reason the BFG's are on the ground and the Goodyears are on the fenders     GW

Archived