SASS Wire Forum

Thunder River Renegades monthly match June 5th

Johnny Knight

Hi all,

Reaching out on the forum here to get in contact with someone from Thunder River Renegades to confirm the upcoming monthly match.  The club website has a countdown timer showing it coming up, but I was hoping to get confirmation on that, since it is about an hour and half drive to get there.  This will be only my second match, so looking forward to it, but more particularly, I have a friend I plan on bringing out for his first match.  I've called the club number and left a couple of messages and emailed using the club links, but no response so far.  No slight to the club with the holiday weekend and all, just hoping to touch base before heading out.  Thanks in advance for any assistance!

So far, that is the plan.  There seems to be a cowboy/cowgirl garage sale going on afterwards.  As I understand, Shoot five stages and then there should be some lunch made available and then the bartering will start,  well it can start before the match begins, for that matter.  Bring your cashola, and / or items to sell or trade.

Watch facebook for cancelation due to rain.  Unless they have your email dialed in.   I plan on bringing a table and items to sale, myself.

This'll be a good one for visitors with the free lunch and garage sale going on.  This is the third time we've tried to do this garage sale now.  The stars have not been lining up. 

They generally make the call on cancellations on Friday evening.  I don't know who that phone number belongs to on the webpage or who reads the contact form, but if you can't keep up on facebook send me a PM with the best way to contact you and I'll be sure to pass on any updates. 

Or you can go directly to @Cheyenne Ranger, 48747Lwhich is who I get all my updates from. 

4 hours ago, Johnny Knight said:

PM sent with email, since I try to avoid Facebook like the plague....

Johnny

Alright I sent Cheyenne (our club secretary) an email to put your name on the email list.  But when I get an update tomorrow I'll make sure you do to just in case. 

I don't blame ya about facebook.  I didn't even know we had a FB presence. 

Archived