SASS Wire Forum

WTB Box for John Wayne 94 Commemorative .32-40 Rifle

Probably a long shot, but does anyone have a good+ or better condition original box for the John Wayne Commemorative .32-40 Big Loop rifle in .32-40?  I know, right? Box for rifle, not ammo. Thanks.

Dusty I think you are wanting the box for the gun itself right? I have two but I also have the guns for them so not for sale. I have seen one on ebay before so you might watch there and see if anything shows up.

If I hear anything will let you know.

Yep. For the rifle. There is a beat up stinker on eBay now that isn't worth buying.

Yea. I just looked up one on ebay that said it had a tear and a water stain and sold for $175 in April. That pretty unbelievable.

Dusty on Bookface Cowboy Action Trader II there is a guy posted some asking if there is any interest 

24 minutes ago, Will Burn Powder said:

Dusty on Bookface Cowboy Action Trader II there is a guy posted some asking if there is any interest 

Will: The FB police won't let me join or post on groups, to prevent "misuse." What the hell that means. Anyway, could you inquire and find price? Thanks.

I sent him a message I will get you hooked up with him. He is in New Jersey 

Dusty check your message ASAP

• Dusty Morningwood changed the title to WTB Box for John Wayne 94 Commemorative .32-40 Rifle

Archived