SASS Wire Forum

Jeopardy...

Aannnd.... This week's "guest hostess" is Mayim Bialik - "Amy Farah Fowler."  ^_^

For what it's worth, I thought Buzzy Cohen did a pretty good job the last two weeks.  :)

Mayim is actually a bonafide neuroscientist.

Mayim is a pretty intelligent gal! She's doing an okay job!

Not sure she’s game show host material!

I thought Buzzy did a great job as well.  Seemed to liven it up a little bit.  I believe I enjoyed his stint as guest host better than anyone else so far, although I do think that the executive producer they had did well, also.

22 minutes ago, Smoky Pistols said:

I thought Buzzy did a great job as well.  Seemed to liven it up a little bit.  I believe I enjoyed his stint as guest host better than anyone else so far, although I do think that the executive producer they had did well, also.

I think that exec producer was the best also. I liked Aaron Rodgers too but he won't do it, not enough money for him!!:lol:

17 hours ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

Mayim is actually a bonafide neuroscientist.

I just saw a commercial with her in it and she’s says she’s a neuroscientist! It’s for some brain function supplement! 

1 hour ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I just saw a commercial with her in it and she’s says she’s a neuroscientist! It’s for some brain function supplement! 

After her run on Blossom, Bialik took a step back from acting to focus on her school work: She attended the University of California, Los Angeles, despite gaining acceptance to both Harvard and Yale, in order to stay close to her parents and remain on the West Coast. Bialik earned a bachelor's degree in neuroscience, Hebrew and Jewish studies in 2000, and then went on to the university's Ph.D. program in neuroscience, which she completed in 2007.

Always good to have something to fall back on if the acting gig doesn’t work out. :D

Archived