SASS Wire Forum

Iowa State Championship

Old Man Graybeard

Thanks to the Fort Des Moines Ranger Board and the other helpers for another great shoot. Had a blast. Was good seeing the Classic Cowboy Showdown...and it sounded like they had a good time. I know J.B. Kid , Little Hermana , Cactus Clark, Tuco , and John Wesley Hardin, along with some others worked hard getting everything ready and set up. Thanks to all who came and I hope  that this shoot will keep growing. I think most everyone had a good time. And congratulations to all the winners and clean shooters.

Ditto and I want to give a special thanks to all the members of Posse 4 (including not so Mean Mary) who put up with my efforts and delays at Frontiersman.  A finer group will not be found!

10 hours ago, Parson Remington said:

Ditto and I want to give a special thanks to all the members of Posse 4 (including not so Mean Mary) who put up with my efforts and delays at Frontiersman.  A finer group will not be found!

I hadn't been on a posse with a Frontiersman in quite some time.  I love watching them shoot and truly admire them.   You were doing quite well!

23 hours ago, Old Man Graybeard said:

Thanks to the Fort Des Moines Ranger Board and the other helpers for another great shoot. Had a blast. Was good seeing the Classic Cowboy Showdown...and it sounded like they had a good time. I know J.B. Kid , Little Hermana , Cactus Clark, Tuco , and John Wesley Hardin, along with some others worked hard getting everything ready and set up. Thanks to all who came and I hope  that this shoot will keep growing. I think most everyone had a good time. And congratulations to all the winners and clean shooters.

Thank OMG...your help is always appreciated too.  Thanks for helping me with Posse #2

Cactus...it was a pleasure. Hope I didn't mess anything up too bad. It was a very good group of people to work with.

Archived