SASS Wire Forum

Nothing to see here, move along.

Subdeacon Joe

• Subdeacon Joe changed the title to Nothing to see here, move along.
1 hour ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

4-E8352-B9-804-A-41-B0-83-CA-6-D92168730-F6.jpg

Any action or inaction is behavior.

:D

When I'm out and about and I hear a parent, usually a mom, tell a kid, "Behave!" I put on my sotto voce and tell her that.  Sometimes I get a laugh, sometimes I get daggers glared at me.  I treasure both.

I’m ALWAYS behaving!

Most often, BADLY!!

5 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

When I'm out and about and I hear a parent, usually a mom, tell a kid, "Behave!" I put on my sotto voce and tell her that.  Sometimes I get a laugh, sometimes I get daggers glared at me.  I treasure both.

Troublemaker :P

2 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

I got the same looks at softball games when the coach says, "There's no 'I' in 'TEAM," and I point out that there is an 'M' and an 'E' while standing in the peanut gallery along the fence:D.

1 hour ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Nah.  If I were a troublemaker, I'd tell the KID that!  And suggest that he use it often.  :D

Like he's not paying attention and taking it all in....

sigh- Yet another thing to blame on the white man.:P

On 6/1/2021 at 8:13 PM, Subdeacon Joe said:

Nah.  If I were a troublemaker, I'd tell the KID that!  And suggest that he use it often.  :D

Looking at you.jpg

On 6/1/2021 at 8:13 PM, Subdeacon Joe said:

I saw a lady smack her kid in the grocery store for screaming and grabbing stuff! I said Good for you! She gave me the dirtiest look I've ever seen!:lol:

12 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I saw a lady smack her kid in the grocery store for screaming and grabbing stuff! I said Good for you! She gave me the dirtiest look I've ever seen!:lol:

If you think that's bad, never offer to let her borrow your belt.:unsure:

On the other hand, the little ankle biter that's showing out gets really quiet.

1 hour ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I've said to kids that weren't listening to their moms, "Kid, don't make her get out the duct tape."

Archived