SASS Wire Forum

Tusco June Match

Buckaroo Bubba

Howdy All, 

Our next scheduled match is this coming Saturday, June 5th. Registration at approximately 8:45am, mandatory safety meeting at 10am.

We will need you to fill out a new range release form if you didn't come to the January/March/April/May match. It can be found here: https://www.tuscolongriders.com/range-release

Planning on setting up 5 stages, shooting the first one twice if you want, our warm up stage. Scoring 5 stages. 

Weather is looking great, 82 and Sunny. 

Pam's Chuckwagon will be open with breakfast and lunch available for purchase.

We could use an extra person or two to help with setup at 7am. If you can make it, please let me know. 

See you at the range!

Buckaroo Bubba

It's that time again -- Yipee!

We've got 5 fast-n-Friendly stages for ya, so come out & play with us this Saturday!

See ya there!

--Dawg 

Only two days to go! 

This will be the first time my boy gets to hang out at Tusco! Time to teach him about picking brass!

On 6/1/2021 at 8:13 AM, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Yippee kiy ya yay!

yeah, what Rye said.

I hope to make it across the mountains as the snow seems to have ended for this year.

Thank you to the 42 shooters who joined us on a hot June match! Congrats to Cheyenne Culpepper our Top Overall/Men's Shooter and to BDOC our Top Ladies shooters on the day!

Thanks to everyone who filled in for me this morning until I got there. Appreciate the help. 

Special thanks to Split Rail, Stone Creek Drifter, and Lomesome Lil for setting up targets on Friday and to Moosetracks, Split Rail, Stone Creek Drifter, Laramie Leadslinger, Hooligan Howes, and Angie Oakley for helping with setup and registration this morning. 

Scores are up! Check them out:

https://www.tuscolongriders.com/2021-scores

Next match will be Saturday, July 3rd!

Buckaroo Bubba

Yep, thank you to all who came out to play with us today!

And.....

Good Luck to those who will be shooting at EOT this month -- Shoot well!

See everybody in July!

--Dawg

Great to see Split Rail, hasn't shot for almost two years and he hasn't missed a step! B)

32 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Great to see Split Rail, hasn't shot for almost two years and he hasn't missed a step! B)

And welcome back to Willie Goodness who hadn't shot since 2019.

Archived