SASS Wire Forum

....... yesterday ....

29 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

The second one - the guy doing the solo either needed a microphone or needed to learn how to project. I have no idea what he was singing. The background singers drowned him out.

Just now, Alpo said:

The second one - the guy doing the solo either needed a microphone or needed to learn how to project. I have no idea what he was singing. The background singers drowned him out.

He needed to be in front of the background singers.  Poor placement of the microphone.

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday, Wobbly!!

I hope you have many more!!

Belated wishes Wallaby, hope you had a good day...I must be in good company as mine is also May...a couple more & I will hit that Elder Statesman category..time sure flys  !!

1 hour ago, Painted Mohawk SASS 77785 said:

Belated wishes Wallaby, hope you had a good day...I must be in good company as mine is also May...a couple more & I will hit that Elder Statesman category..time sure flys  !!

EGADS!!!!!! :o  I'm not THAT olde ....... yet.

....... am i ???

Wa'l now Happy Birthday Pard!

From the looks of your circled image above, I believe you are still younger, smarter and better looking than me!

11 hours ago, Linn Keller, SASS 27332, BOLD 103 said:

Wa'l now Happy Birthday Pard!

From the looks of your circled image above, I believe you are still younger, smarter and better looking than me!

Only by a little bit   :P

Archived