SASS Wire Forum

What are the BEST Rugged Gear Third Party Accessories ?

T-Square

I want to get everyone's opinion on the variety of Rugged Gear accessories -  made by others.  Who makes the best "must have" accessories?

I've seen plenty of options at different State and Regional matches - but is there a compiled list?  I've seen Umbrella's and coolers - what else?

And please leave some kind of contact info for the various vendors - so we can order them.   Thanks !

Larsen,  I met a guy at the South Carolina match, he has an awesome umbrella set-up, he said he knows a guy in North Carolina who made / sells them.  That got me to ask the question "Who else"?  The umbrellas at Rugged Gear umbrella seem puny compared to other.

I bought an umbrella holder and umbrella from a local, discount golf shop.  It fit perfectly.  BTW you can buy a 6-ft diameter golf umbrella with the logo of your favorite sports team online.

A custom made rain cover that is actually rainproof as opposed to the crappy one that comes with it. Made friends with a guy that does boat covers during the covid thing. I like my rugged gear cart but in my opinion for what they cost a few items could be beefed up better. The metal rim spokes that many have had to replace, the brake gears, and a rain coat not made of cheesecloth .

17 minutes ago, Irish-Pat said:

Next big shoot you attend look for someone selling the wooden pistol track that  drops in a head of gun butts

Yeah...work great until you close the cart...

Check out Range Tactical Gear...they really support our game and others...whereas Not-So-Rugged Gear...not so much.

Phantom

2 hours ago, Irish-Pat said:

Next big shoot you attend look for someone selling the wooden pistol track that  drops in a head of gun butts

Attached mine a little different. Works fine so far.

20210531_201253.jpg

2 hours ago, Irish-Pat said:

I mounted mine inside the upper handle.  drilled 4 holes at the corners and used zip ties. 

out of the way when cart is closed.  Not in the way when set up.   

On 5/30/2021 at 8:39 AM, Happy Jack, SASS #20451 said:

Best accessory I know of for a Rugged Gear gun cart is a real solid WOOD replacement gun cart  

I agree with Happy Jack on this one.

12 hours ago, Snakebite said:

I agree with Happy Jack on this one.

Oh My God is that ice forming on the Lake of Fire?

i found a few items i needed on the bagboy golf cart arena , you neednt have name brand if it does what you want , a lot of building a cart is having it do what you need it to without adding undue weight in my world , you have to drag whatever your taking - sometimes uphill and over rough terrain but if you need it its worth having along , 

On 5/30/2021 at 5:35 AM, Bingo Montana said:

Ryder Umbrella Mount http://ryderumbrellamount.com

This is the best accessory hands down. But an umbrella on Amazon -sportbrella - you will have to drill a hole in the pole of the umbrella... you probably know an engineer who can do that labor for you, @T-Square :D Just funning with you! If you buy from Rugged Gear, I do have a discount code that will save you (or anyone else) 10%. Buy or not, I don’t work for RG.  Code is BU0770.

Happy shooting! Hugs!

Scarlett

Archived