SASS Wire Forum

Bikers Like Lemonade

Subdeacon Joe

Looks like the little girls sold a lot of lemonade; all at once!

CB

I don't know. Looking at the size of the glasses, and the amount of bikers, and the size of the container - I don't think they got enough.

39 minutes ago, Alpo said:

I don't know. Looking at the size of the glasses, and the amount of bikers, and the size of the container - I don't think they got enough.

I don't think they cared one bit about how much they got. It was all about helping out those kids!

The "they" was not referring to the bikers. It was the girls. It does not look like THEY have enough lemonade to take care of all their customers.

3 hours ago, Alpo said:

The "they" was not referring to the bikers. It was the girls. It does not look like THEY have enough lemonade to take care of all their customers.

I gotcha. Misunderstood what you said, sorry!

Made me remember this for some reason:

I used to work at a service station in Texas, when I was very much younger and a freshman student at UT.

One Saturday, two guys drove in, pulled a gun and tried to rob me.  

Several Hells Angels were driving by on their bikes at the time, and saw the gun. They turned around and pulled into my service station, approached the guys with the gun told them to drop the gun and their wallets and leave, which they did, and I never saw them again.

I opened the Coke and chips machines, ordered a couple of pizzas, and the Angels stayed there for a while, eating and drinking sodas. They even went out and gassed up cars, washed windows and vacuumed the insides of customers’ cars for a couple of hours.  I filled up their bikes for free and chalked it up as, “miscellaneous no charge”.

The district manager for Phillips Petroleum got wind that something was up there at my station, drove over and was flabbergasted.  They washed his car, inside and out, cleaned all the windows and vacuumed it up real well. He literally did not know what to say.  He thought that they were my friends and that I was a Hells Angel.  I did not deny it. :-)

I told him everything was under control.  He wanted to know what I was going to do with the wannabe robbers’ wallets.  I told him I was going to give the money (about $80), to the Angels and burn the wallets and other contents.  He thought that was a good idea, and drove off.  

The Angels made me keep the money.  I used the money to buy gas for Fort Bliss soldiers who drove in there at night on the weekends and we’re so broke they were buying gas a dollar at a time.  All that, of course, was many moons ago.

Cat Brules

I love it!  I get in anyone's face that gives me a hard time, but some folks need help.  I'm glad her uncle was there for support and i hope the message got over to the bullies.

Stand tall and rave on.

And young lady, don't let this be the last time you stand up to bullies, with or without your uncle's backing.

Archived