SASS Wire Forum

Cimarron 1887

Buckshot Bob

https://www.alloutdoor.com/2021/04/08/cimarron-unveils-1887-lever-action-shotgun/?fbclid=IwAR17OVw7V73GY0aijvlSbaPGrtGg7rgUnPvnqXlAKjMzpea9qmSR0AbdDCU

On FB Michael Bane said he picked up his T&E gun and hopefully was going to post his impressions next week. So they might be available soon 

3 minutes ago, Warden Callaway said:

That video has been up over 2 months.

I know , but not a confirmation that a gun writer that has a T&E gun along with a coming review. Plus there might be someone who didn’t see the video yet . 

Started running rounds through it today. Much smoother than some IACs; not as smooth as my full house Coyote Cap. Should I buy it, I would shorten LOP a bit, add screw in chokes. Gonna take it apart and lube it up this weekend. You can see the hand of Mike Harvey on this one...he and I have talked about this a bunch over the last year of so. I'll have first look video up on my TRIGGERED weekly internet series @ michaelbane.tv...should have it at a match in a couple of weeks.

Wolf Bane SASS13357

I have an “original” ‘87 that I got years ago when they first came out.  I got it from a friend who quickly sold it to me.  He was shooting a Wi97 and did not want to spend the time trying to become familiar with the ‘87 lever gun.

I like the gun.  I always shot it interchangeably with my Win97.  It never failed in any way.  For me, it has always been quick and easy to handle.

Cat Brules

Archived