SASS Wire Forum

San Jose light rail shooting!

Oh, and you Idahoans don’t need to worry. I would never set foot in your state. Being from California, but being a Conservative wouldn’t matter, I’m sure. I put up with enough crap being a Conservative here. I don’t want to put up with crap for being a “Californian” there…even though I was born in Pennsylvania and have lived all over the USA.  

3 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Lessee now, 10 rounds allowed in the magazine, eight dead.  The math doesn't work out.

If they get their way we'll all be forced to use single-shots or muzzleloaders in the near future.

1 hour ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Oh, and you Idahoans don’t need to worry. I would never set foot in your state. Being from California, but being a Conservative wouldn’t matter, I’m sure. I put up with enough crap being a Conservative here. I don’t want to put up with crap for being a “Californian” there…even though I was born in Pennsylvania and have lived all over the USA.  

Oh, Great.......He's a Yankee:rolleyes:

FYI, I posted the link only to provide a source on the handgun magazines used.  I in no way agree with the editorial statements of the author.  I also don't consider 15-round mags as high-cap.  Prayers for families of the victims.  

15 minutes ago, Edward R S Canby, SASS#59971 said:

FYI, I posted the link only to provide a source on the handgun magazines used.  I in no way agree with the editorial statements of the author.  I also don't consider 15-round mags as high-cap.  Prayers for families of the victims.  

Agreed. 

32 minutes ago, Cypress Sun said:

Oh, Great.......He's a Yankee:rolleyes:

By birth. In 6th grade we moved to Georgia, then Alabama, then New Mexico, then Arkansas, then Alabama again, then back to Pennsylvania where I hated living for 4 years then at 17 ran away from home and at 18 joined the Navy and haven’t looked back. 
Does it help that I live in “Southern” California? :rolleyes::lol:

Don’t answer that…and put that gun away…:D

Dang Otto!

2 hours ago, Edward R S Canby, SASS#59971 said:

FYI, I posted the link only to provide a source on the handgun magazines used.  I in no way agree with the editorial statements of the author.  I also don't consider 15-round mags as high-cap.

High capacity is an arbitrary figure. The gunman could've used CA-legal 10-rounders and it would've made absolutely no difference. Emperor Cuomo in New York tried to make the limit there only 7 rounds, until a court blocked it. So what's next? A 5-round limit? Three? No repeating firearms at all?

Archived