SASS Wire Forum

Stoeger chokes

Turkey Flats Jack

Anyone know what brand of chokes I can use in a stoeger coach gun? I need to swap out the ones that came in it for what works with my ammo. I really don't know much of anything about chokes so make your responses dummy proof for me. Lol

Thanks,

Jack

Turkey Flats Jack - Any idea what choke constrictions you are looking for, as I have a bunch of extra Browning Invector chokes that will fit factory threaded Stogers? Will sell them very reasonably. Just let me know.

8 hours ago, Church Key, SASS # 33713 said:

Turkey Flats Jack - Any idea what choke constrictions you are looking for, as I have a bunch of extra Browning Invector chokes that will fit factory threaded Stogers? Will sell them very reasonably. Just let me know.

Thanks, I need a pair of full and 1 modified. Feel free to send me a pm with details. 

Jack

I have found Winchester and Browning Invector chokes on Ebay cheaper than I have seen listed here.

40 minutes ago, Church Key, SASS # 33713 said:

Turkey Flats Jack - I have one Browning Invector Mod (.705) and one Full (.069) I'll ship for $25. I can take PayPal. If interested PM me with shipping details.

I appreciate the offer but found some locally for free. 

Thanks,

Jack

Archived