SASS Wire Forum

**NO TAKERS>>>>>PLEASE CLOSE*** Marlin Model 1895 GBL BIG LOOP "Guide Gun" 18.5" .45-70

***Putting this up for trade - looking for ORIGINAL CONDITION early Winchester and Marlin lever guns and possibly early S&W Hand Ejectors (Revolvers)***

***DO NOT*** post your trade offer on this thread, PM me and we can exchange email address for photos, etc. 

You can check COMPLETED auctions on GunBroker to see what these have been selling for.

Offering up this near mint condition Marlin 1895 GBL

Has a hairline scratch on the magazine tube 

These are nearly impossible to find at stores or online except the occasional auction site 

This will ship directly from me with photo copy of my drivers license to your FFL

If your FFL requires this to ship from an FFL add $40 for the transfer fee on my end

IMG_4662.JPG

IMG_4661.JPG

IMG_4660.JPG

• RIDGE WALKER changed the title to WTS: Marlin Model 1895 GBL BIG LOOP "Guide Gun" 18.5" .45-70 **HARD TO FIND**
  • RIDGE WALKER changed the title to WTT Marlin Model 1895 GBL BIG LOOP "Guide Gun" 18.5" .45-70

Still available.......but ends soon so don't be shy with your trade offers!!

• RIDGE WALKER changed the title to **NO TAKERS>>>>>PLEASE CLOSE*** Marlin Model 1895 GBL BIG LOOP "Guide Gun" 18.5" .45-70

Archived