SASS Wire Forum

***TRADED*** Colt 1877 Thunderer .41 Colt

I recently made a trade locally for a Colt 1877 Thunderer in .41 Colt that was made in 1883. It came with two different bullet molds, extra brass, reloading dies and some live rounds.

I shot the gun a hand full of times and it functioned as it should.

Made in 1883.

It has a 4" barrel and a nickel finish on the gun. I am sure it is not the original nickel finish but was done a long time ago as the man I got it from said he has had it in his safe the last 30-40+ years and he had not shot it in at least 25 years. Gun is much prettier in person. Presents well. 

I know these Colt D/A guns are a finicky gun and when I got this one I never intended to shoot it much but be that as it may....... I am more of a shooter than a collector so I thought I would test the trade waters on this gun, leather holster, two bullet molds, reloading dies and some brass. 

These 1877's are starting to climb in value. 

The leather holster is fully suede lined and easy on the finish of the gun. 

I am interested in cowboy guns and don't mind Ruger, Uberti, Pietta etc. Depending on what you have I would be open to a pair of revolvers, possible singe revolvers or whatever. Mostly looking for .45 colt but will consider other calibers depending on the trade. 

I may consider rifles also but am mostly looking for hand guns. 

I am in South Louisiana and open to Face to Face transactions if local and I understand that if you are a ways off that your trade will likely have to be sent to my dealer. 

IMG_6961_Easy-Resize.com.jpg

IMG_6962_Easy-Resize.com.jpg

IMG_6963_Easy-Resize.com.jpg

IMG_6965_Easy-Resize.com.jpg

IMG_6971_Easy-Resize.com.jpg

More photos were requested so I decided to post a few more here. 

Also, forgot that I also have 41 Colt reloading dies. 

IMG_7408.jpg

IMG_7409.jpg

IMG_7410.jpg

IMG_7411.jpg

IMG_7413.jpg

IMG_7414.jpg

IMG_7415.jpg

IMG_7416.jpg

IMG_7412 (2).jpg

• Rube Burrows changed the title to ***TRADED*** Colt 1877 Thunderer .41 Colt

Archived