SASS Wire Forum

ISO Win 73 in .38/.357. ISO buckaroo guns and gear

Howdy, Hatless,

I see by your number that you're a new shooter.

That other number, right under "Members", is a count of times that people like what you say.

When you get enough, you win a free Cadillac.

Now, I don't know how many you have to get, since nobody's won the Caddy yet, but here's your first one to get you on the road.

Good luck, and I hope you enjoy cowboy shooting as much as the rest of us do.

Hijack is over, so back to your search.

Brazos John

Unfortunately "buckaroo guns" are now being scooped up by regular CAS shooters to use during the primer shortage, so they are harder to find than normal.   So you may need to be patient!  Good luck.

Hatless, I have a small gun cart I built for Lightfoot  when he started at 10. I also have a full size one for sale. I have a 20 gauge Stoeger I am about to tune. Don't let anyone tell you a 20 kicks more than a 12, just not true. Let me know if you are interested.  We could meet ftf at the Greenville or Belton matches, or? 

On 5/24/2021 at 10:20 PM, Solomon Vaquero said:

Hatless, I have a small gun cart I built for Lightfoot  when he started at 10. I also have a full size one for sale. I have a 20 gauge Stoeger I am about to tune. Don't let anyone tell you a 20 kicks more than a 12, just not true. Let me know if you are interested.  We could meet ftf at the Greenville or Belton matches, or? 

I am interested in the gun carts. Can you send me pictures? 

Archived